Forums
Officers are becoming increasingly concerned for the whereabouts of 49-year-old Stephen Masters, who has been missing from his home in Wirral since Friday, 1 February.
Stephen was last seen leaving his home address in Banks Road, West Kirkby at around 11.30pm, and has not been in contact with family or friends since.

Officers believe Stephen left his address in his car, a blue Saab 9.3 SE Turbo, registration number V350 KAM and officers are working to trace his car, which is still outstanding.

Stephen is described as white, 5ft 7in tall, of slim build with short back curly hair. It is unclear what he was wearing when he was last seen.

Stephen often frequents areas of Wirral and Cheshire as well as North Wales, Great Orme, London and the Lake District.

Officers would urge Stephen, or anyone who has seen him since Friday evening to contact 101 within Merseyside or 0151 709 6010 outside of Merseyside.

Attached picture steve masters.jpg
I do hope he's found soon and that all is well.

One thing I'm curious about, and maybe it's all changed since I lived in UK, but I was always under the impression that if an adult went missing, then it was ages before police got involved in the search?
Again, I do hope he is found and yes I'm glad that police are involved.
Sadly it seems there's a lot of these missing person appeals lately frown
Originally Posted by Elizabeth

Sadly it seems there's a lot of these missing person appeals lately frown

withthat
More sad news........!! frown

@WIRRALGLOBENEWS: Body of missing Wirral man found in Llandudno: STEPHEN Masters went missing from his home in... http://t.co/xYISEl46 : Wirral Globe News
This is sad news.my heart goes out this guys family and freinds.
Very sad news. I feel for his family and friends. RIP
Again very sad news, feel for family and friends!RIP
Found dead on Great Orme Llandudno
Sad news again!
Thoughts go out to the family.
RIP very sad news seems to be so many tragic deaths lately frown

Does anyone know if Stephen Masters worked for a car parts place on Wirral at all - I am sure I recognise his name and face but can't recall where from frown xx
© Wirral-Wikiwirral