Forums
Posted By: ianyam Laird Street Co-op Hold Up - 21st Jan 2013 2:10pm
http://www.wirralnews.co.uk/wirral-...fleeing-with-co-op-cash-100252-32642631/
Posted By: derekdwc Re: Laird Street Co-op Hold Up - 21st Jan 2013 3:26pm
When some of us on wikiwirral visited the CCTV centre we saw on screen a policewoman outside this coop booking a car that had stopped at it's cashpoint.

Detectives have searched the shop and have stepped up patrols in the area.
Talk about closing the stable door after the horse has bolted

Still, I'm glad we have police
Posted By: SoundLad Re: Laird Street Co-op Hold Up - 21st Jan 2013 3:53pm
The papers certainly make things look ten times worse than what it actually was. Yes it was bad and yes im shaken by the whole thing. But lets get some facts stright because it seems the papers love jumping to conclusions. I was slapped across the face not punched. I even put that in my police statement so i would love to now where they got punched from. Any how just thought it point out how papers like to make things look worse than they really are. Im still shaken by the whole thing cause it was scary. Never had anything like that done to me before so my hold up virginity has been taken. My colleague is ok also she was pushed over in the office but she wasnt seriously injured. Both of us are ok and i was in work last night because i aint letting them win no chance.

Regards

Lee.
Posted By: brittone05 Re: Laird Street Co-op Hold Up - 21st Jan 2013 10:09pm
Glad you are okay Lee and your colleague too xx

Hope they catch the scumbags before someone does get hurt though x
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: Laird Street Co-op Hold Up - 21st Jan 2013 10:18pm
it is a frightening experience to have something like that happen to you,i know as i had masked men with hammers come into my family home demanding money!!!think its good that you went straight back to work as sometimes it can be worse to hold things off,just hope your employer realises how loyal you are to them!!at least nobody was hurt tho thats the main thing.
Posted By: Mark Re: Laird Street Co-op Hold Up - 23rd Jan 2013 4:49pm
Glad your ok lee wink
© Wirral-Wikiwirral