Forums
Posted By: kamikazi Wallasey House Fire - 30th Dec 2012 10:35am
Merseyside fire service and police officers will be carrying out a joint investigation later today after a mother and daughter were rescued from a blaze at a house in Demesne Street, Wallasey.

Officers say the fire was started at approximately 12.10am today when the front door of the property was set alight.

Crews administered oxygen to both mother and daughter and they were transfered to Arrowe Park Hospital suffering mild to moderate smoke inhalation.

Crews from Birkenhead and two appliances from Wallasey attended the incident. Source
Posted By: suie1 Re: Wallasey House Fire - 30th Dec 2012 12:36pm
Mother and daughter ok.
Bit suss though?
First the sister is murdered and now the front door self combusts!!
Any one think it had a helping hand?
Attempted murder ain't funny.
Hope they get the swines.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Wallasey House Fire - 30th Dec 2012 1:06pm
Liverpool Echo press release photograph.
Posted By: Lil_bird Re: Wallasey House Fire - 31st Dec 2012 5:45pm
I am pleased to say that the two rats responsible for this have today been charged with Arson with intent to endanger life, although in my opinion it should be attempted murder
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Wallasey House Fire - 3rd Jan 2013 6:07pm
Name and shame these potential child killers I say....

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Lil_bird Re: Wallasey House Fire - 4th Jan 2013 4:46pm
Good on you Ste xx
Posted By: suie1 Re: Wallasey House Fire - 4th Jan 2013 9:56pm
Why are the family who did this not being evicted when the victim is being made to leave her friends and support network and told she can't live in the street!
They committed the crime they should be made to leave the street.
Where's the justice in that?
They should be thrown out on their ear. Think about the other people on that street, knowing that their are a family of attempted murderers living next to them? Sleep soundly, don't think so!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral