Forums
Posted By: cathie Woman who stabbed partner jailed - 11th Dec 2012 6:45pm
http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-20686494
Posted By: rocks Re: Woman who stabbed partner jailed - 11th Dec 2012 7:01pm
she looks much older than her 25yrs i wonder what the full story is
Posted By: daisy_kat Re: Woman who stabbed partner jailed - 11th Dec 2012 7:10pm
She was in the year below me in school, I remember her as a lively, bubbly sort of girl. I was quite shocked to read about this. People cant change that much can they?
Posted By: missmahjong Re: Woman who stabbed partner jailed - 12th Dec 2012 9:40am
Originally Posted by rocks
she looks much older than her 25yrs i wonder what the full story is
I agree rocks , she looks like she has had a hard time!
Posted By: DeanoBirko Re: Woman who stabbed partner jailed - 12th Dec 2012 11:17am
Looks like shes had a hard life. Cant believe shes only 25.
Posted By: dexydoodle Re: Woman who stabbed partner jailed - 8th Jan 2013 2:29pm
Her brother Robbie was killed in wallasey after a drugged Christopher Hall was speeding in his car down Mill Lane. He hit Robbie when he was crossing the road to go to the sweet shop. His body was flung from the car and over the bridge railings and onto the motorway/tunnel approach road below. He survided the fall but later died of his injuries. It was days before his 14th bithday and he was wearing a tracksuit he got for his birthday. Chris Hall lived in the adjoining road to Robbie. Very sad day.
Posted By: Grandpa_George Re: Woman who stabbed partner jailed - 8th Jan 2013 2:44pm
Originally Posted by dexydoodle
Her brother Robbie was killed in wallasey after a drugged Christopher Hall was speeding in his car down Mill Lane. He hit Robbie when he was crossing the road to go to the sweet shop. His body was flung from the car and over the bridge railings and onto the motorway/tunnel approach road below. He survided the fall but later died of his injuries. It was days before his 14th bithday and he was wearing a tracksuit he got for his birthday. Chris Hall lived in the adjoining road to Robbie. Very sad day.

That is so so sad, bought a tear to my eye. frown
Posted By: dexydoodle Re: Woman who stabbed partner jailed - 8th Jan 2013 2:59pm
Cherie was about 8 when it happend. She was always out in the road playing and was such a sweet girl and was very pretty. She would often come to my house for a chat. I always felt sorry for her as her mum didnt seem to do much with her but her mum did have her own issues to deal with. I would often take Cherie out on day trips and she struck me a a clever girl. Everything spiraled downhill when Robbie died.
Its just so sad to see her picture now and what has become of her.
Posted By: Sneezy Re: Woman who stabbed partner jailed - 8th Jan 2013 3:09pm
How sad....you just don't realise what some people have to deal with frown
Posted By: Grandpa_George Re: Woman who stabbed partner jailed - 8th Jan 2013 4:56pm
Originally Posted by dexydoodle
Cherie was about 8 when it happend. She was always out in the road playing and was such a sweet girl and was very pretty. She would often come to my house for a chat. I always felt sorry for her as her mum didnt seem to do much with her but her mum did have her own issues to deal with. I would often take Cherie out on day trips and she struck me a a clever girl. Everything spiraled downhill when Robbie died.
Its just so sad to see her picture now and what has become of her.

Really choking me up reading this, why do all the nice people get it so bad.
Posted By: granny Re: Woman who stabbed partner jailed - 9th Jan 2013 12:08am
Me too Grandpa George
She looks so traumatised and vacant in the photo.
Whatever the reasons, it seems she has had a very sad life and I feel very sorry for her.
Posted By: Elizabeth Re: Woman who stabbed partner jailed - 9th Jan 2013 1:11am
Oh dear, what a haunted look that poor girl has. Such a lot of grief going on behind her eyes
Posted By: Dilly Re: Woman who stabbed partner jailed - 9th Jan 2013 8:36am
Very sad, a waste of what should be the best times of her young life. Hope she finds some peace and happiness in the future.
Posted By: wmarshall Re: Woman who stabbed partner jailed - 9th Jan 2013 5:55pm
I remembervery clearly the day of Robbies accident and his subsequent death . very very sad , I worked on the Intensive care unit at Arrowe Park . Totally devastating ....
Posted By: dave_g Re: Woman who stabbed partner jailed - 10th Jan 2013 1:36am
she killed someone ffs!she gets the sympathy?get a grip!
Posted By: Sizzal Re: Woman who stabbed partner jailed - 13th Jan 2013 1:58am
Unreal I no his brother and she is a sick twisted woman. A little boy has lost his parent. Because of this selfish cow. And we or most of us have had a crappy life and lost people in bad ways. But don't give us the right to go killing people over a drinking row. So sad. Hope she rots.
Posted By: raymondo Re: Woman who stabbed partner jailed - 13th Jan 2013 9:39am
she prob didnt do it because of that, no one isgoing to know the full story of why she killed him apart from her, i stil feel for her till i know the full facts of the case
Posted By: chriskay Re: Woman who stabbed partner jailed - 13th Jan 2013 1:41pm
Originally Posted by Sizzal
And we or most of us have had a crappy life and lost people in bad ways.

Where's your evidence? Don't judge everyone from your own situation. Most people manage mostly to get some pleasure from life.
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: Woman who stabbed partner jailed - 13th Jan 2013 2:12pm
I don't remember who said this but it seems apposite- "We are all in the gutter,but some of us are looking at the stars."
Posted By: chriskay Re: Woman who stabbed partner jailed - 13th Jan 2013 3:58pm
Originally Posted by ludwigvan
I don't remember who said this but it seems apposite- "We are all in the gutter,but some of us are looking at the stars."

Oscar Wilde. I agree; it is apposite.
Posted By: Sizzal Re: Woman who stabbed partner jailed - 13th Jan 2013 4:25pm
I do no the full facts. And she did stab him in a drunking row. And she hasn't just had one child removed it's 2 as she has beating and broken bones of the other child . I can't name people. But she was found guilty. And people's problems don't mean murder.
Posted By: chriskay Re: Woman who stabbed partner jailed - 13th Jan 2013 5:23pm
I do no the full facts. And she did stab him in a drunking row. And she hasn't just had one child removed it's 2 as she has beating and broken bones of the other child . I can't name people. But she was found guilty. And people's problems don't mean murder.

You may think you know (know, know, know) the full facts but you can't, unless you were there at the time. If you were, I hope you have assisted the police with their inquiries; if you weren't, then you don't know the full facts.
Having said that, it's a tragic situation.
Posted By: Sizzal Re: Woman who stabbed partner jailed - 13th Jan 2013 9:10pm
Tragic it is you are right :'( And no I wasn't there I'm just a close member of the family and its got us all angry. I shouldn't go on. Just angry and so sad. frown sorry people.
Posted By: Grandpa_George Re: Woman who stabbed partner jailed - 13th Jan 2013 11:23pm
Tragic it is you are right :'( And no I wasn't there I'm just a close member of the family and its got us all angry. I shouldn't go on. Just angry and so sad. frown sorry people.

A lot of sadness here on both sides and I'm sure this young lady is sitting in prison with a lot of sadness, grief and regrets. It's obvious she has had a lot of bad things happen to her in her life and this is no excuse for murder but we don't know the full facts of this case. My thoughts are with both families at this very sad time. frown
Posted By: Dilly Re: Woman who stabbed partner jailed - 14th Jan 2013 9:27am
I agree with George, sad on both sides, maybe a case of this couple should never have met. Volatile relationships sometime happen and can end in tragic circumstances like this one.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral