Forums
Posted By: Willo_ Concern grows for missing Wirral man - 27th Nov 2012 12:10pm
CONCERN is growing for the welfare of 57-year-old man from Wallasey who was reported missing yesterday.

Police say William Charlton's recent behaviour has been out of character for him.

It is not known exactly where William has been living recently, though police believe he is still in the Wallasey area.

He is 5ft 7 ins tall, of a stocky build with a bald head and some grey hair. It is not known what he is wearing.

Police and his family would urge William or anyone who knows of his whereabouts to get in touch as a matter of urgency.

Police would advise the public not to approach William given his recent erratic behaviour and instead contact them immediately.

Anyone with information can contact police on 101 and ask for the Wirral Control room.

Source

Description: William Charlton
Attached picture WilliamCharlton261112-9.jpg
Posted By: C2103 Re: Concern grows for missing Wirral man - 27th Nov 2012 2:48pm
Too many people going missing, :-( hope he turns up safe
Posted By: Zubee Re: Concern grows for missing Wirral man - 27th Nov 2012 5:26pm
Does anybody know if he used to be called Billy Jones or maybe it's not the right picture?
Posted By: Pinkyroo Re: Concern grows for missing Wirral man - 27th Nov 2012 5:36pm
Yes think he's known as billy jones that's what we no him as he lives in my friends road. Hopes he's home soon safe and well
Posted By: Wench Re: Concern grows for missing Wirral man - 27th Nov 2012 5:40pm
This is the 3rd male I've heard of going missing. It's not good! I hope all 3 are found safe and well as soon as possible!
Posted By: Userpam82 Re: Concern grows for missing Wirral man - 27th Nov 2012 5:57pm
Yes I remember him when I was growing up lovely man I hope he's found safe and well x
Posted By: MaXi_LoPeZ Re: Concern grows for missing Wirral man - 27th Nov 2012 7:20pm
I really hope he's ok, I think he might be my mates dad/ stepdad as he looks familar and shares the same surname
Posted By: Zubee Re: Concern grows for missing Wirral man - 2nd Dec 2012 1:10am
Originally Posted by BurgerChips
CONCERN is growing for the welfare of 57-year-old man from Wallasey who was reported missing yesterday.

Police say William Charlton's recent behaviour has been out of character for him.

It is not known exactly where William has been living recently, though police believe he is still in the Wallasey area.

He is 5ft 7 ins tall, of a stocky build with a bald head and some grey hair. It is not known what he is wearing.

Police and his family would urge William or anyone who knows of his whereabouts to get in touch as a matter of urgency.

Police would advise the public not to approach William given his recent erratic behaviour and instead contact them immediately.

Anyone with information can contact police on 101 and ask for the Wirral Control room.

Source

Has Billy been in contact yet?

Somebody I know thinks he might have gone to Ireland fishing, as he's done this in the past when things have been a bit fraught?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral