Forums
Posted By: red40 New Council consultation questionnaire 13/11/12 - 13th Nov 2012 4:58pm
Is anybody else having trouble completing this survey, I can place text in the relevant boxes but it wont let me place a tick/mark in the multiple choice questions?

New consultation questionnaire
its probably because they dont actually care....
I just completed this marathon with no problems. I do think that some of the questions are very badly phrased and make answers difficult.In particular Q9 says "The Council is looking to make savings and increase income through the way it pays for goods and services, through starting to charge schools for the work it does and also through paying some invoices and bills through an online system."

I fail to see how we can answer what I consider 2 totally different questions with one tick.I have made this point, for what it is worth) in my replies.
I managed to fill it in okay. Used the box at the bottom of the page to comment on suggestions that I felt the choices didn't allow me to answer properly.
Its a farce, no matter what we all say, they have already made their minds up what is going to happen. They are using this survey to give us the impression that we had decided what should happen. How are we ever going to know the results of the survey, we never will know and they will have got their way. If it fails and they are questioned they will just say " well the people of Wirral decided this was the best way, we only did what the told us to do ". No answer to that is there ?
The first one was like that too. Like others have said, I made my point in the comments box.
Santos, the response level was pitiful too. frown
It doesn't matter, the councillors have relinquished responsibility to the twot from Blackburn, who is now the chief exec, by giving him sole power to negotiate and do what he likes. All the options are labelled "officer options" and the councillors are all too busy washing their hands like Pontius Pilot and demonstrating none of this is their fault to care what this twot does. His wife runs an authority as a private trust and he is lining EVERYTHING on the Wirral up for privatisation. Wirral will become a commissioning authority and will not run any services itself. His wife or her cronies will get their claws into Wirral, services will suffer, unemployment will explode (he is already preparing to sack one third of managers, the rest of the staff watch out) and he will leave Wirral at the end of his 2 year contract and walk right into an executive directors position in one of his cronies' trusts.
I have just completed the survey and cant believe that they have been allowed to put this out as a survey, it might aswell have two yes answers and one no answer, the questions are also like statements and cant believe all the lies, surley this will be questioned by the legal bods in the council, ooops sorry hes just been paid off. We must complete this in favour of our services or we will end up paying to walk down the street.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral