Forums

A petition has been set up calling for the inquest into a Hillsborough victim to be fast-tracked after his mother was diagnosed with cancer.

Please go online and sign this .
Anne Williams has created the charity Hope For Hillsborough FOR JUSTICE 1131537 We would like to give her something back for all the hardwork and motherly love she has displayed over these 23 years. We feel it should be paramount that kevins inquest is dealt with asap
Originally Posted by kemirakid

A petition has been set up calling for the inquest into a Hillsborough victim to be fast-tracked after his mother was diagnosed with cancer.

Please go online and sign this .
Anne Williams has created the charity Hope For Hillsborough FOR JUSTICE 1131537 We would like to give her something back for all the hardwork and motherly love she has displayed over these 23 years. We feel it should be paramount that kevins inquest is dealt with asap
any chance of a link to it
sorry I got it off the bbc website (local news liverpool) Dont know how to add a working link . Dont know if anyone else can?
HM Government e-petitions Here is the link I hope you all sign the petition and they are successful in bringing the inquest forward.
Kevin Williams e-petition here
thanks to red40 and goodoldphil for the link,
pass this on .
Done.
Done.
signed and shared the link on fb
Thank You
Done. Bennie
done.
done
done
signed
Was on just over 4000 when I posted this, now up to over 26000. so great news, thanks to all, please pass on via facebook etc.

THE Hillsborough charity single could be on its way to Christmas number one as more than 100,000 copies have already been pre-ordered.

The single, a cover of The Hollies’ He Ain’t Heavy He’s My Brother, goes on sale on December 17 but is already almost a fifth of the way towards its target to top the festive charts.

The High Court has quashed the original inquest verdicts returned on 96 Liverpool football fans who died in the 1989 Hillsborough disaster.

The Lord Chief Justice Lord Judge ordered fresh inquests following an application by the Attorney General.
The Hillsborough charity single, He Ain't Heavy He's My Brother, is this year's Christmas number one.

Released under the name The Justice Collective, it features names such as Robbie Williams and Sir Paul McCartney.

It is raising money for the families of 96 Liverpool fans who died in a crush at Hillsborough stadium in 1989.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral