Forums
Posted By: cathie Merseyside's oldest paedophile avoids jail - 27th Oct 2012 4:00pm
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/live...o-old-to-survive-inside-100252-32112906/

the judge is just as bad as the old man!!!!he should sent to prison to die!
Originally Posted by pokerchamp
the judge is just as bad as the old man!!!!he should sent to prison to die!
Or hang the both of them.
This is what it says,complete utter disgrace

“He would degenerate so quickly one year in custody would be like 10 years for a normal person.”

Wearing dark glasses and a Remembrance Day poppy Aldred was told by Judge Mark Brown he was probably the oldest person to have stood in the dock at Liverpool Crown Court.

He said: “You have pleaded guilty to committing dreadful and wicked offences upon these two victims.

Makes one want to throw up.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Merseyside's oldest paedophile avoids jail - 27th Oct 2012 8:14pm
the age of his victims were of no concern to him, so why should his age be considered ?
Posted By: DavidB Re: Merseyside's oldest paedophile avoids jail - 27th Oct 2012 8:32pm
Jail is about rehabilitation and punishment - he's 91, who says he won't have passed away next month? He'll need a carer, etc while inside. It's whimsical to just say he needs to be in jail fullstop. I doubt he'll be able to leave the house now.
so what justice do the victims get from this DavidB?im sure they would rather him behind bars like most sensible people!!!
Posted By: DavidB Re: Merseyside's oldest paedophile avoids jail - 27th Oct 2012 8:58pm
I'm not going into an argument, but there would be no benefits.
He's been named and shamed.

Pokerchamp, why wasn't he brought to justice in the 1960's, instead of in 2012?
maybe his victims couldnt bring themselves to tell the story,im not arguing with anybody i just feel this is a kick in the teeth for anybody that is abused by somebody!!!
Posted By: mrhanky Re: Merseyside's oldest paedophile avoids jail - 27th Oct 2012 11:51pm
Originally Posted by pokerchamp
so what justice do the victims get from this DavidB?im sure they would rather him behind bars like most sensible people!!!

sadly there is no such thing as justice.

the cps and the police would of spoken to anyone who gave evidence against him and told them that there would be a minimal chance of a custodial sentence.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Merseyside's oldest paedophile avoids jail - 28th Oct 2012 12:58am
The cost of human life is always put first, regardless of who's life it is unfortunately.
Posted By: danyboy Re: Merseyside's oldest paedophile avoids jail - 28th Oct 2012 4:16pm
he is walking around the woodchurch without a care and goes to the local shops in the morning for his paper it is a disgrace
Originally Posted by danyboy
he is walking around the woodchurch without a care and goes to the local shops in the morning for his paper it is a disgrace
Disgusting,can t believe this,he got the cheek no shame at all.Thick skinned probally!!!
Posted By: mrhanky Re: Merseyside's oldest paedophile avoids jail - 28th Oct 2012 9:55pm

there's nothing to stop anyone who does see him out and about pointing at him and exclaiming that he is a convicted nonce, or pointing him out to anyone as long as you aren't doing it to provoke an act of violence towards him and do it as not to 'disturb the peace'

Originally Posted by Veronica_Blay
Disgusting,can t believe this,he got the cheek no shame at all.Thick skinned probally!!!

you are dealing with someone who's convinced themselves that they've "done nothing wrong" and "she didn't say no" and "she didn't complain, she enjoyed it" "he had an erection so he must of been enjoying it" "he/she led me on, i didn't want to do it" etc...they lie to themselves so much it just becomes the truth, honestly you should hear some of the crap they come out with when they are interviewed!!

also check if hes shown up on chris yet, if not just pass his details on.

obviously if you tell someone and they then choose to spit on him, punch him etc...then c'est la vie
Posted By: yewgarth Re: Merseyside's oldest paedophile avoids jail - 29th Oct 2012 1:52am
Obviously a licence to do it again, the dirty old perv.
Originally Posted by mrhanky

there's nothing to stop anyone who does see him out and about pointing at him and exclaiming that he is a convicted nonce, or pointing him out to anyone as long as you aren't doing it to provoke an act of violence towards him and do it as not to 'disturb the peace'

Originally Posted by Veronica_Blay

you are dealing with someone who's convinced themselves that they've "done nothing wrong" and "she didn't say no" and "she didn't complain, she enjoyed it" "he had an erection so he must of been enjoying it" "he/she led me on, i didn't want to do it" etc...they lie to themselves so much it just becomes the truth, honestly you should hear some of the crap they come out with when they are interviewed!!

also check if hes shown up on chris yet, if not just pass his details on.

obviously if you tell someone and they then choose to spit on him, punch him etc...then c'est la vie
I do agree with you to a point. But them lying so much to make up a story.Why do that though?
And the girls are only 10 years old.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Merseyside's oldest paedophile avoids jail - 29th Oct 2012 10:08am
Wtf?
Another one?

Sick *>@&, what's the world coming too lately, I canny see this beast lasting long on the streets of woodchurch.

What's with the judge having sympathy for the beast? Unbelievable!

The CPS is a JOKE!!!!
Posted By: mrhanky Re: Merseyside's oldest paedophile avoids jail - 29th Oct 2012 12:01pm
sentencing is nothing to do with cps.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Merseyside's oldest paedophile avoids jail - 29th Oct 2012 12:22pm
Well the British courts sentencing laws are pathetic.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Merseyside's oldest paedophile avoids jail - 29th Oct 2012 12:27pm
Don't forget Ste they are there just as much to protect the accused and guilty as much as the victims, no one is (under our laws) allowed to play god.
Im sure some local 10 year olds would be happy to set fire to his wheelie bin.
Posted By: Katryn Re: Merseyside's oldest paedophile avoids jail - 9th Nov 2012 5:11pm

you think that's bad there's a paedophile who is selling Poppies in a Birkenhead supermarket. I have informed the store but dont know if they have acted on information i have given them.
He walks round town head held high with his wife even though he knows people know of his past and he still has to sign sex offenders register and when he last went to court he was banned from employment that would bring him in contact with children
Posted By: tjc79uk Re: Merseyside's oldest paedophile avoids jail - 20th Nov 2012 8:41pm
Is there anyway to check if a paedophile is living in my area? I've got four kids aged from 4-11 and as my 11 year old has just started walking to high school it's scary to know someone could be living a few doors away and I have no way of checking.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Merseyside's oldest paedophile avoids jail - 20th Nov 2012 8:47pm
Originally Posted by tjc79uk
Is there anyway to check if a paedophile is living in my area? I've got four kids aged from 4-11 and as my 11 year old has just started walking to high school it's scary to know someone could be living a few doors away and I have no way of checking.

Click here
Posted By: Katryn Re: Merseyside's oldest paedophile avoids jail - 22nd Nov 2012 4:40pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_
Originally Posted by tjc79uk

Click here

looked at the link searched Birkenhead and there's definetley a name missing of that list.

http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/...20536146&siteid=50061-name_page.html
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Merseyside's oldest paedophile avoids jail - 22nd Nov 2012 7:06pm
Hi katryn, the website relies on people to help get the pedos on there.

Submit his name and the site owner will check it out, confirm what he is and add to the list.
Posted By: Katryn Re: Merseyside's oldest paedophile avoids jail - 22nd Nov 2012 9:11pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_
Hi katryn, the website relies on people to help get the pedos on there.

Submit his name and the site owner will check it out, confirm what he is and add to the list.

hi i did a long while back as i am the young mother in that story was hoping he would add name to the list. I give all the facts etc
© Wirral-Wikiwirral