Forums
Posted By: funkypinky police helicopter moreton - 15th Aug 2012 9:15am
Does any one know why there was numerous police sirens and the helicopter around the lingham park area of Moreton at around 9.30 this morning? Thanks.
Posted By: sean99789 Re: police helicopter moreton - 15th Aug 2012 11:38am
Does it matter what it was doing they don't just use it for annoying members of the public it is a very usefull piece of kit that they have if your so interested do a google search for what's the helicopter doing merseyside police ....but wait couple of days first for it to be updated
Posted By: Alonso Re: police helicopter moreton - 15th Aug 2012 12:02pm
Originally Posted by sean99789
Does it matter what it was doing they don't just use it for annoying members of the public it is a very usefull piece of kit that they have if your so interested do a google search for what's the helicopter doing merseyside police ....but wait couple of days first for it to be updated

Sean, you might be being a bit harsh on pinky. Maybe pinky was just asking if anybody had any idea what was going on. I live in the area too. And wondered if there had been a robbery. I too have no concerns over their presence. Although it can be a bit irritating when they wake me in the night. Despite that, I don't mind missing a bit of sleep if the rozzers are keeping us safe.
Posted By: Elyth Re: police helicopter moreton - 15th Aug 2012 12:04pm
I thought that was a little bit rude to be honest. They are just asking because maybe someone on here already knows. Maybe they tried to search but nothing is showing up, maybe instead of waiting a few days they thought oh yes I know I can post on the Wirral forums because people might have info on the local area. Isn't what this is for?
Posted By: TeamAJ Re: police helicopter moreton - 15th Aug 2012 12:10pm
Originally Posted by Alonso
[quote=sean99789]Does it matter what it was doing they don't just use it for annoying members of the public it is a very usefull piece of kit that they have if your so interested do a google search for what's the helicopter doing merseyside police ....but wait couple of days first for it to be updated

No need. No need.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: police helicopter moreton - 15th Aug 2012 12:14pm
Order order!

Calm down people.
Posted By: lestom Re: police helicopter moreton - 15th Aug 2012 1:31pm
I thought that valid question from FP.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral