Forums
Posted By: bigtalk2011 quad biking - 19th Jun 2012 5:46pm
sorry if this is in the wrong section but does anyone no were i can take a qaud bike without p...ing people off thanks
Posted By: j_demo Re: quad biking - 19th Jun 2012 6:12pm
to ride around on roads etc or offroad course things?
Posted By: bigtalk2011 Re: quad biking - 19th Jun 2012 6:21pm
sorry should of said lol for offroad mate
Posted By: j_demo Re: quad biking - 19th Jun 2012 6:29pm
erm, there's the front down by harrison drive, as you go to the car park by the derby pool and you see the big hill, just behind that. that'll probably be a good place to start if you're not experienced in offroad quadding

otherwise there's a dirt track in here (behind the trees that you can see): http://goo.gl/maps/ooue i believe.

(browse around the map to get an idea of the location)

*i'm no quad biker, they are from my experience of offroad mountain biking and they're places i sometimes go to just mess about, but they'll be decent for a quad too.
Posted By: bigtalk2011 Re: quad biking - 19th Jun 2012 6:40pm
thanks matey might the derby pool cant really make the other one out on the map thanks for your help much appriciated
Posted By: Tatey Re: quad biking - 20th Jun 2012 7:57am
Isn't there a place on Leasowe Road that has a sign saying that there is a track there? One of the market garden places.
Posted By: alann Re: quad biking - 20th Jun 2012 9:28am
Originally Posted by Tatey
Isn't there a place on Leasowe Road that has a sign saying that there is a track there? One of the market garden places.
. This is Molloys market garden, they have there own quads, mainly for kids partys
Posted By: Sandra43 Re: quad biking - 20th Jun 2012 5:12pm
There are always bikers and quads down bottom of plantation road in bromborough at weekends, on the waste land.
Posted By: insanekitty Re: quad biking - 20th Jun 2012 7:45pm
You could always take it to the scrapyard!
Posted By: Dilly Re: quad biking - 20th Jun 2012 8:12pm
molloy's do have an adult track.
Posted By: bigtalk2011 Re: quad biking - 21st Jun 2012 9:52pm
y would i wanna do that
© Wirral-Wikiwirral