Forums
Posted By: cathie "Girl" gang jailed for Birkenhead attack - 19th Jun 2012 7:23am
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...torture-girl-21-scarred-life-attack.html
Posted By: bert1 Re: "Girl" gang jailed for Birkenhead attack - 19th Jun 2012 7:42am
Probably started off as bullying on a forum and progressed.
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: "Girl" gang jailed for Birkenhead attack - 19th Jun 2012 8:05am
Originally Posted by bert1
Probably started off as bullying on a forum and progressed.
Yes Bert it probably did (KARMA)
Posted By: Nigel Re: "Girl" gang jailed for Birkenhead attack - 19th Jun 2012 8:42am
Its normally the Men that are doing this, Just shows women can be just as bad.
Posted By: j_demo Re: "Girl" gang jailed for Birkenhead attack - 19th Jun 2012 9:31am
girls are a lot more violent than boys!

if you see a group of lads fighing it's usually a bit of punching and kicking, girls scratch, bite, rip hair out, slap and kick (i guess it'd hurt more if a stiletto grazed down your shins than a pair of reebok classics)

glad someone has picked up on this
Posted By: rocks Re: "Girl" gang jailed for Birkenhead attack - 19th Jun 2012 9:39am
what amazes me is that a woman whos a mother is prepared to behave in a way that will put her in prison away from her kid!.... so then the next generation starts!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: "Girl" gang jailed for Birkenhead attack - 19th Jun 2012 10:02am
I do night's at Liverpool 1, you should see the way the woman act, by far a lot worst than the guys, the police seem to let the women away with all kinds most of the time it's a women fighting and p!ss!ng in shop door ways. some sights we see lol raftl
Posted By: Alonso Re: "Girl" gang jailed for Birkenhead attack - 19th Jun 2012 10:17am
Who is supporting them? They don't mention in the article what they do for income, unless I missed it.
Posted By: DeanoBirko Re: "Girl" gang jailed for Birkenhead attack - 19th Jun 2012 10:21am
Feminist movement.
Posted By: Toffeenose Re: "Girl" gang jailed for Birkenhead attack - 19th Jun 2012 11:44am
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/live...ages-on-facebook-jailed-100252-31211921/
Much better picture of this gang of stunners...
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: "Girl" gang jailed for Birkenhead attack - 19th Jun 2012 1:04pm
What gets me is how this riff raff became tenants in the classic flour mill apartments?

I feel sorry for the kid who has been left with no ma.

This is what happens when you play with drugs.

I've heard of mupparge lads thinkin they can take on the world when they've had a little snort but never birds?
Posted By: snowshoes Re: "Girl" gang jailed for Birkenhead attack - 19th Jun 2012 1:26pm
Please excuse my colonial ignorance but what does 'mupparge' mean?
Posted By: rocks Re: "Girl" gang jailed for Birkenhead attack - 19th Jun 2012 2:31pm
iv just googled the word and it come up as being Swedish!! iv been reading it as muppet, come on ste put us out of our misery ha smile
Posted By: snowshoes Re: "Girl" gang jailed for Birkenhead attack - 19th Jun 2012 2:41pm
Thats strange. I googled it too and nothing was found.
Posted By: rocks Re: "Girl" gang jailed for Birkenhead attack - 19th Jun 2012 3:01pm
this thread comes up on the search lol when i google theres a gap so in swedish it reads muppar ge (best stop chatting about it now we'll get banned for going off topic lol)
Posted By: snowshoes Re: "Girl" gang jailed for Birkenhead attack - 19th Jun 2012 3:06pm
Thats funny rocks....yes your right...say no more!!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: "Girl" gang jailed for Birkenhead attack - 19th Jun 2012 3:39pm
Originally Posted by rocks
iv just googled the word and it come up as being Swedish!! iv been reading it as muppet, come on ste put us out of our misery ha smile

Lol, your right rocks, thats what it means.

laugh
Posted By: rocks Re: "Girl" gang jailed for Birkenhead attack - 19th Jun 2012 3:47pm
way hay i can read swedish grin
Posted By: gopher Re: "Girl" gang jailed for Birkenhead attack - 19th Jun 2012 11:54pm
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-news/local-news//2012/06/19/gang-of-women-who-tortured-a-pal-then-posted-bloodied-images-on-facebook-jailed-100252-31211921/?campaign=Northwest_email_echonewsemail:20120619
Posted By: MikeT Re: "Girl" gang jailed for Birkenhead attack - 20th Jun 2012 5:35am

There has to be something in the water in Birkenhead. Where are all those scumbags popping up from?

"Former shop-owner Harrison had invited Keating and Gray to her £175,000 flat in East Float Dock"

There's no way those flats are worth 175k. They might originally have sold for that but they are half that or less now. Looked at a few thinking to buy as an investment but it quickly became clear the place is full of .... Most of the pigeonholes (letterboxes) in the lobby had been forced open. It's a depressing place with bare corridors lined with doors, like a prison. It's a shame as the flats themselves have been kitted out to a high standard with good quality fittings, just a pity about the occupants.

Took my money elsewhere.
Posted By: Tatey Re: "Girl" gang jailed for Birkenhead attack - 20th Jun 2012 7:53am
I always fancied living there, just glad now that I never bought one!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: "Girl" gang jailed for Birkenhead attack - 20th Jun 2012 8:25am
There's no room for a shed !!!!!! thumbsdown
Posted By: Tatey Re: "Girl" gang jailed for Birkenhead attack - 20th Jun 2012 8:38am
Mine would have been a penthouse one with room for a shed on the roof!
Posted By: polo_phil Re: "Girl" gang jailed for Birkenhead attack - 20th Jun 2012 8:44am
Are the flats not in Wallasey?... confused
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: "Girl" gang jailed for Birkenhead attack - 20th Jun 2012 8:49am
Originally Posted by polo_phil
Are the flats not in Wallasey?... confused
Debatable old chap, i always say the Dock rd is Wallasey but it has the CH41 postal code which is Birkenhead.
Posted By: polo_phil Re: "Girl" gang jailed for Birkenhead attack - 20th Jun 2012 9:15am
hmmm interesting Mr Ste... I have always classed the docks as the boundary.
Posted By: chrislfc87 Re: "Girl" gang jailed for Birkenhead attack - 20th Jun 2012 11:03am
Looked at a few thinking to buy as an investment but it quickly became clear the place is full of ....

MikeT, Be careful about what you say, i know quite a few people who live there, including family, that certainly are not ...!!!
Posted By: reddragon Re: "Girl" gang jailed for Birkenhead attack - 20th Jun 2012 2:31pm
Just a point guys and gals this thread appears to have gone off topic
Posted By: Katryn Re: "Girl" gang jailed for Birkenhead attack - 21st Jun 2012 8:25am
very similiar incident to what happened in America in 2008, 6 girls beat up a girl and posted video on line
http://wwwwakeupamericans-spree.blogspot.co.uk/2008/04/6-teenage-girls-beat-another-girl-just.html

there was a film on tv recently about it called 'Girl Fight'

was awful for the victim.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: "Girl" gang jailed for Birkenhead attack - 21st Jun 2012 12:46pm
Originally Posted by chrislfc87
Looked at a few thinking to buy as an investment but it quickly became clear the place is full of ....

MikeT, Be careful about what you say, i know quite a few people who live there, including family, that certainly are not ...!!!

Who cares who lives there?
Home is how you make it, that place resembles a prison but I'd happily live there as its unusual and over the road from work lol.

I used to play in them when I was younger and they were derilict.

About the girls, dispicable behaviour but society has caused it, they are lucky, those sentences are nothing, false inprisonment is a very serious offence .
© Wirral-Wikiwirral