Forums
Posted By: TheDr Oxton makes a stand on dog mess - 27th Apr 2012 11:27pm
Unfortunate Choice of Headline

Oxton makes a stand on dog mess

Feb 29 2012 Birkenhead News

A MEETING is being held in Oxton to tackle dog fouling.
Local resident Matthew Patrick is holding the meeting following complaints about dog fouling.
Birkenhead MP Frank Field will also attend the meeting to speak with locals about their concerns.
Mr Field said: “Oxton is a beautiful place and we need to keep it that way. I am hoping we will get from the meeting a network of volunteers who report dog fouling to the council and monitor progress.”

Wirral news
Posted By: reddragon Re: Oxton makes a stand on dog mess - 28th Apr 2012 1:18pm
hahahaha
Posted By: bri445 Re: Oxton makes a stand on dog mess - 28th Apr 2012 6:20pm
Twas on the Radio 4 'News Quiz' yesterday/today!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Oxton makes a stand on dog mess - 28th Apr 2012 7:06pm
Lol good one doc laugh
Posted By: Alonso Re: Oxton makes a stand on dog mess - 29th Apr 2012 9:43am
Why restrict it to Oxton? I'm sick of having to swill away dog muck from outside our place in Moreton. These people come out late at night and walk their pets. They'd be the first to complain if other people's dogs were crapping outside their houses. As for doing something about it, all we ever get from politicians both local and national is "lip service" on this subject and any other for that matter.I've never seen a van marked "dog warden" or whatever it is they use to allegedly deter people from allowing their dogs to foul the pavements. It's all a myth put about by local councillors in their occasionally -put through the letter box- rags when they want our vote. They can get stuffed this week as far I am concerrned.
Posted By: DodgyDave Re: Oxton makes a stand on dog mess - 29th Apr 2012 9:25pm
I live just around the corner to Oxton and the dog mess does seem to be worse there then what it is by me.

I do agree though it's 2012 and the fine thing is a waste of time as it is never acted up on.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral