Forums
Posted By: jen8505 man secretly filmed teenage girl - 6th Mar 2012 12:43pm
Some really sick people out there!

http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/9571549.Wirral_man_secretly_filmed_teenage_girl/
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: man secretly filmed teenage girl - 6th Mar 2012 1:16pm
http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/9...atedly_raped_eight_year_old_girl/?ref=ms

thats sick!

how the hell the police keep calm whilst aressting these people i don`t know, i`d beat ten kinds of crap out of them before they got the station and i`d then put em in a cell with a proper nutjob.
Posted By: ex0__ Re: man secretly filmed teenage girl - 6th Mar 2012 1:29pm
Uh, the article doesn't state the age of the girl.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: man secretly filmed teenage girl - 6th Mar 2012 1:30pm
Originally Posted by ex0__
Uh, the article doesn't state the age of the girl.

Does it matter? confused
Posted By: ex0__ Re: man secretly filmed teenage girl - 6th Mar 2012 1:39pm
Yes, it does.

Teenager is a stupidly vague term when you're talking about voyeurism especially because nowadays people associate voyeurism with child pr0n, which it may not be depending on the age of the girl.

Looking online voyeurism without permission was only made a criminal offense in 2004. It's not exactly an uncommon fetish.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: man secretly filmed teenage girl - 6th Mar 2012 1:57pm
He was filming somebody without permission, theres a difference.
Posted By: ex0__ Re: man secretly filmed teenage girl - 6th Mar 2012 2:00pm
I get that, I'm just saying not stating the age of the girl is stupid, given the circumstances.

Presumably she was an adult or he would have been smacked with creating childprons.
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: man secretly filmed teenage girl - 6th Mar 2012 2:00pm
ex0 are you for real?you make it sound like its ok to do what he did!!!
Posted By: ex0__ Re: man secretly filmed teenage girl - 6th Mar 2012 2:20pm
I was just curious about the reasoning behind the nice dramatic title smile

I don't particularly think it was 'ok' for him to film people but it's interesting to see how public perception has changed so much that a law was enacted to counter it.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: man secretly filmed teenage girl - 6th Mar 2012 2:32pm
Someone tried to enact that law in 1897 but nobody had invented the camera then so they had to scrub round it. I don't think anyone, pervs excepted, has ever perceived that it was ok to go around taking flicks of women going about their lawful ablutions. If actresses want to do it and make loads of money out of it that's one thing, but ordinary women it's not on. The age is really not a deciding factor, any woman deserves her privacy.
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: man secretly filmed teenage girl - 6th Mar 2012 2:50pm
well said.
Posted By: gypsyjune Re: man secretly filmed teenage girl - 6th Mar 2012 5:20pm
And all he got was 6 months suspended ,a term in jail with real hard men would of taught him a lesson ,sick Grr
Posted By: Lightning Re: man secretly filmed teenage girl - 6th Mar 2012 5:50pm
theres alot of sickos going around June eh.
should castrate him
Posted By: Jinxi Re: man secretly filmed teenage girl - 6th Mar 2012 8:54pm
Man filmed teenage girl . . . My daughter is nearly 19 - still disgusting for anyone to film unknowingly ! Young/old teenager - middle age woman - elderly woman . . . . Its all disgusting no m
atter what age they are! X
© Wirral-Wikiwirral