Forums
Posted By: lainy Byrne avenue - 3rd Feb 2012 9:09pm
Someone has just said that someone been stabbed up by Byrne Avenue.
Posted By: dave_h Re: Byrne avenue - 3rd Feb 2012 9:49pm
could you be any more vague lol
Posted By: SirTankWelder Re: Byrne avenue - 3rd Feb 2012 9:51pm
Sherbert Dabbed Eh ?
Posted By: Xan_Asmodi Re: Byrne avenue - 3rd Feb 2012 10:25pm
Saw quite a few police and ambulances earlier. One male being spoken to by police/paramedics, couldn't tell
Posted By: Schuu Re: Byrne avenue - 3rd Feb 2012 10:27pm
I just drove past on my way to Tesco, there was 1 police car (with blues flashing), with a normal car between it and the ambulance parked behind it, across the road from Green Lawn. 1 policeman was searching at the side of the kerb with the smallest torch I ever saw. As we got near Dacre Hill another police car came round the corner and was headed down in that direction, although it didnt have its lights on.

Not heard anything about what was going on yet though.
Posted By: PeterLFC Re: Byrne avenue - 3rd Feb 2012 10:40pm
went past about 40 mins ago and police and highway maintenance (about 4 vans) were lifting the grids and looking down them looks like they were getting something out of the one infront of new flats on corner bedford rd.
Posted By: Schuu Re: Byrne avenue - 3rd Feb 2012 11:12pm
Originally Posted by PeterLFC
went past about 40 mins ago and police and highway maintenance (about 4 vans) were lifting the grids and looking down them looks like they were getting something out of the one infront of new flats on corner bedford rd.

I can confirm that, can see Bedford ave / old Chester road junction from my bedroom window, they're searching round the lights, in all the drains. They have just moved out of view now, heading up towards Byrne ave, so now I can't see
Posted By: Xan_Asmodi Re: Byrne avenue - 3rd Feb 2012 11:13pm
There was at least one unit searching Browning Ave earlier
© Wirral-Wikiwirral