Forums
Posted By: bromatt Incident at Higher Bebingon Teehay Lane - 27th Jan 2012 3:51pm
Apprently been some sort of incident on Teehay Lane, in the last hour or so - details sketchy to say the least but from what I know - there was some sort of Incident with two cars involved and one member of the public was assaulted with the other driver running from scene - police in attendance and helicopter involved.

eeeek!!!

Posted By: Littlebear Re: Incident at Higher Bebingon Teehay Lane - 27th Jan 2012 3:59pm
About ten police cars in attendance with Higher Bebington Road/Village Road and Kings Road taped off.
Avoid the area, you can't get through.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Chorizo Re: Incident at Higher Bebingon Teehay Lane - 27th Jan 2012 4:02pm
Rumours of a stabbing? I have no official source but that is what I've heard on Facebook.
Posted By: Littlebear Re: Incident at Higher Bebingon Teehay Lane - 27th Jan 2012 4:06pm
Every incident on the Wirral have to be a stabbing? Lol
I haven't seen any ambulances at the scene - it looks like an armed robbery to be honest.
Posted By: CunningP Re: Incident at Higher Bebingon Teehay Lane - 27th Jan 2012 4:45pm
Loc: Bebington
man killed in Teehay Lane, criminal arreted, @LivEchonews
Posted By: Chorizo Re: Incident at Higher Bebingon Teehay Lane - 27th Jan 2012 5:00pm
Facebook never lies!
Posted By: Guddok Re: Incident at Higher Bebingon Teehay Lane - 27th Jan 2012 5:13pm
"UPDATE: Merseyside Police confirm they've arrested a 42 yr-o man after a man was stabbed to death on Teehey Lane, Bebington this afternoon." - Granada Reports official Twitter
Posted By: insanekitty Re: Incident at Higher Bebingon Teehay Lane - 27th Jan 2012 5:15pm
yeah same reports on livEchonews twitter

42 Year old man arrested after fatal stabbing
Posted By: rhoobarb2002 Re: Incident at Higher Bebingon Teehay Lane - 27th Jan 2012 5:18pm
Went past at around 3.05pm, nothing there. Heading back at around 3.40pm, was around 4 police cars, an ambulance and they had just started taping the junctions up. Was still plenty of pedestrians in the cordon so must have not long happened. Looked like a crashed car of some sort, but it was hard to see.

TBH, my first thought was that a kid had been run over at those lights, they seem to have a death wish across those lights, with some drivers being no better, even though theres a lolipop person there.

The diversion was only an extra 5 minutes though, down roland avenue and up town lane.
Posted By: SpinADisc Re: Incident at Higher Bebingon Teehay Lane - 27th Jan 2012 5:22pm
http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/9498652.Wirral_man_arrested_on_suspicion_of_murder/
Posted By: Dell1234 Re: Incident at Higher Bebingon Teehay Lane - 27th Jan 2012 5:57pm
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/live...rent-road-rage-incident-100252-30213295/
Posted By: ghostly1 Re: Incident at Higher Bebingon Teehay Lane - 27th Jan 2012 7:10pm
Road rage?? WTF
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Incident at Higher Bebingon Teehay Lane - 27th Jan 2012 7:43pm
You don't stab someone for crashing into your car, well out of order, coward!

Hope he gets life.
Posted By: bromatt Re: Incident at Higher Bebingon Teehay Lane - 27th Jan 2012 7:54pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_

Hope he gets life.

Couldn't agree more. There are some mentalists about, thoughts go out to the victims family I only hope he wasn't on his way to pick up kids - it was about the right time frown

Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: Incident at Higher Bebingon Teehay Lane - 27th Jan 2012 7:56pm
Originally Posted by bromatt
Originally Posted by _Ste_

Hope he gets life.

Couldn't agree more. There are some mentalists about, thoughts go out to the victims family I only hope he wasn't on his way to pick up kids - it was about the right time frown

From what I have been informed (Lollipop Lady) he was picking his kid(s) up from the junion school which is about 2 mins away. Lollipop lady distraught over what she has seen.
Posted By: jen8505 Re: Incident at Higher Bebingon Teehay Lane - 27th Jan 2012 7:58pm
I was told he had his 3 kids in the back of his car. I hope to god this is not true!!!
Posted By: lemonhead Re: Incident at Higher Bebingon Teehay Lane - 27th Jan 2012 8:32pm
i was speaking to 1 of the lads over the road from me and its 1 of his mates, what a sad sad time for his family and kids
Posted By: bigtalk2011 Re: Incident at Higher Bebingon Teehay Lane - 27th Jan 2012 9:25pm
yeah the guy had a child in the car who witnessed the stabbing rip so sad thoughts are with your family i hope the guy that done it gets life
Posted By: CVCVCV Re: Incident at Higher Bebingon Teehay Lane - 27th Jan 2012 9:27pm
Let's wait for the facts to emerge before hanging anyone?
Posted By: lemonhead Re: Incident at Higher Bebingon Teehay Lane - 27th Jan 2012 9:32pm
yes with you on that, ive had names mentioned from his mates where i live, leave it to the press and the old bill, chinese whispers
Posted By: kevinhit Re: Incident at Higher Bebingon Teehay Lane - 27th Jan 2012 10:22pm
I agree as well. This world is going mad
Posted By: bromatt Re: Incident at Higher Bebingon Teehay Lane - 28th Jan 2012 8:56am
There's been no mention that any of his kids where in the car with him, local news sources seem to indicate that he was on his way to pick them up from school - I hope to god that this is true - sure it'll all come out in time - sounds like victim knew of his attacker.

Missis was taking our son to visit a friend off Village Rd not long after the attacker had fled - credit to the emergency services they got there as fast as they could and tried for a good while to save him. So sad! frown

Matt
Posted By: Schuu Re: Incident at Higher Bebingon Teehay Lane - 28th Jan 2012 2:10pm
Liverpool Echo

His wife has done a couple of my tattoos. She's understandably numb with shock. My thoughts and prayers go to her and their children. Such a waste of life.
Posted By: julie253 Re: Incident at Higher Bebingon Teehay Lane - 28th Jan 2012 6:14pm
This is so sad. Violence seems to be an everyday occurence lately and seems to be getting worse. Prayers for his family. x
Posted By: paulph1972 Re: Incident at Higher Bebingon Teehay Lane - 28th Jan 2012 9:29pm
mad! what can you say
Posted By: paulph1972 Re: Incident at Higher Bebingon Teehay Lane - 29th Jan 2012 9:42am
Originally Posted by bromatt
There's been no mention that any of his kids where in the car with him, local news sources seem to indicate that he was on his way to pick them up from school - I hope to god that this is true - sure it'll all come out in time - sounds like victim knew of his attacker.

Missis was taking our son to visit a friend off Village Rd not long after the attacker had fled - credit to the emergency services they got there as fast as they could and tried for a good while to save him. So sad! frown

Matt

It seems that the police picked his daughter up, so no kids in the car.

Very sad for the family and all involved.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Incident at Higher Bebingon Teehay Lane - 29th Jan 2012 11:48am
Steven Branscombe charged with murder of Merseyside dad Marc Clarke - 8pm UPDATE

A MAN was today charged with the murder of Wirral dad Marc Clarke.
Marc Clarke, 42, was stabbed to death yesterday on Teehey Lane, Bebington.
Merseyside Police today charged Steven Branscombe, 42, of Boswell Street, Birkenhead with his murder.
He will appear at Wirral Magistrates Court on Monday.
4pm
POLICE today confirmed Merseyside murder victim Marc Clarke died from multiple stab wounds.
Marc Clarke, 42, died yesterday after the attack on Teehey Lane, Bebington.
Witnesses said he was on his way to collect his daughter from primary school.
It is understood his Mercedes was rammed from behind at around 3pm yesterday.
Shocked onlookers told of an argument erupting after the two men got out of their cars.
And the ECHO understands the victim knew his attacker.

It is believed he was driving to pick his daughter up from primary school, when the attack took place outside a stretch of shops on Teehey Lane.
Mr Clarke’s daughter is thought to have been collected from school by police officers.
It is believed that before Mr Clarke died he gave the police a name.
Merseyside Police today confirmed Mr Clarke's identity and revealed post mortem results showing his died as a result of the stabbing.
A spokeswoman added: "A 42-year-old man from Birkenhead remains in police custody in connection with this incident.
Neighbours today paid tribute to Mr Clarke, with one describing him as “a salt of the earth” character and another saying how much he loved his children.
Mr Clarke, described by family members as a “lovely man”, is thought to have lived on nearby Portia Avenue with his wife and children.

"Officers are continuing to appeal to anyone who witnessed this information or who has any information about it to contact Detectives on 0151 777 2265 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111."
Wirral news centre
Posted By: uggla Re: Incident at Higher Bebingon Teehay Lane - 29th Jan 2012 7:49pm
Just awful found a facebook tribute page to him

https://www.facebook.com/pages/RIP-Marc-Clarke/201192236645731?sk=wall
© Wirral-Wikiwirral