Forums
Posted By: ToyBoy Sign this petition (Kevin Williams) - 18th Jan 2012 2:07pm
Give Kevin Williams his inquest under section 13 of the coroners Act, we have all the evidence under this section but keep getting refused.

Kevin Williams died in the Hillsborough disaster in1989, Kevin's Inquests were riddled with coruption, suppressing of vital evidence and perverting the course of JUSTICE, Kevin did not die from Traumatic Asphixia or in an accident I will not pick up his death certificate until we get the course of death put right and the accidental death verdict struck down. Kevin does not relate to the 3.15pm cut off point.I want a new inquest were all the witnesses will be called to give evidence so the jury will know exactly what happened to Kevin at Hillsborough. I have all the evidence under section 13 of the coroners act and have been refused 3 times by the attorney generals office, I want the Attorney General to look at the evidence again and send Kevin's case back to the divisional court recomending a new inquest into the death of my son.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/19149
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Sign this petition (Kevin Williams) - 18th Jan 2012 2:26pm
Done thumbsup

Jft96 Ynwa.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Sign this petition (Kevin Williams) - 18th Jan 2012 3:39pm
Done, justice denied is not justice at all.
Posted By: reddragon Re: Sign this petition (Kevin Williams) - 18th Jan 2012 3:44pm
Done
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Sign this petition (Kevin Williams) - 18th Jan 2012 3:59pm
Signed - there is clear evidence that Kevin did not die before 3:15 as stated and that the official's actions at Hillborough prevented him getting medical attention when he needed it.
Posted By: Handbag Re: Sign this petition (Kevin Williams) - 18th Jan 2012 5:30pm
signed smile
Posted By: starakita Re: Sign this petition (Kevin Williams) - 18th Jan 2012 5:37pm
done
Posted By: nickie Re: Sign this petition (Kevin Williams) - 18th Jan 2012 5:52pm
Done.

JFT96

YNWA
Posted By: dodie Re: Sign this petition (Kevin Williams) - 18th Jan 2012 7:20pm
done
Posted By: Millford Re: Sign this petition (Kevin Williams) - 18th Jan 2012 8:02pm
Done x
Posted By: lemonhead Re: Sign this petition (Kevin Williams) - 18th Jan 2012 10:09pm
done
Posted By: oscarpops Re: Sign this petition (Kevin Williams) - 18th Jan 2012 10:29pm
done
Posted By: Brass Re: Sign this petition (Kevin Williams) - 18th Jan 2012 10:30pm
done
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Sign this petition (Kevin Williams) - 18th Jan 2012 10:46pm
I've signed it.If it's re-opened will the rest of the victims get the justice they deserve?
Posted By: cookie Re: Sign this petition (Kevin Williams) - 18th Jan 2012 10:51pm
Done x
Posted By: Clive Re: Sign this petition (Kevin Williams) - 18th Jan 2012 11:22pm
done
Posted By: ToyBoy Re: Sign this petition (Kevin Williams) - 18th Jan 2012 11:24pm
This is great, I think we need to get as many as we can before midnight and I know a lot on here would have signed but not posted on here that they have so thanks to everyone. happy
Posted By: ChrisJ Re: Sign this petition (Kevin Williams) - 19th Jan 2012 12:52am
Done....
Posted By: woodley Re: Sign this petition (Kevin Williams) - 19th Jan 2012 8:13am
Done from Oz. Good luck.
Posted By: Lil_bird Re: Sign this petition (Kevin Williams) - 19th Jan 2012 9:53am
Mersey Magazine has a post about it which you can use to post to your facebook, I urge all to share
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Sign this petition (Kevin Williams) - 19th Jan 2012 10:49am
So have we click the like or the tweet button at the bottom of every topic and it will post to your wall wink
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Sign this petition (Kevin Williams) - 19th Jan 2012 12:26pm
Number of signatures:

Nice one thumbsup
Posted By: alann Re: Sign this petition (Kevin Williams) - 19th Jan 2012 1:53pm
done good luck
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Sign this petition (Kevin Williams) - 19th Jan 2012 2:01pm

Anne Williams: Thank you so much

Anne Williams has today taken a major step in her battle to get justice for her son Kevin after over 100,000 people signed an e-petition.

Kevin was just 15 years old when he died at Hillsborough and his mother launched the online e-petition as part of an appeal into overturning the accidental death verdict placed on him.

Today's developments mean that a government debate could now take place, looking at the possibility of a new inquest into Kevin's death.

Mrs Williams thanked everyone who had shown their support.

"Thank you everyone, honestly, from the bottom of my heart for signing and supporting me," she said.

"It's been 23 years of living with lies and I cannot go away until I get justice for Kevin."

Two days ago 35,000 names were on the petition. Then, in a remarkable forty eight hours, that amount trebled to take the count up to the required figure of over 100,000 signatures.

Anne said: "I just can't believe it. The way it was going down last night and then came the support.

"It's the last day today and I wasn't sure when they were going to stop the petition, whether it was twelve o'clock this morning or twelve o'clock tonight because it doesn't say - it's been nerve-wracking.

"We got there. I just cannot believe it."

Mrs Williams has always said that Kevin was still alive at 4pm and did not die from traumatic asphyxia. Original inquests into the disaster ruled all the victims were dead by 3.15pm.

"I have been lied to from the outset and I cannot live with these lies," she added. "If he got a new inquest it would change the cause of death and it's in the interest of justice that he does because I cannot live anymore with the lies.

"Also, this will help all the other 95 families as well. Kevin died at 4 o'clock and he was save-able."

For the discussion to go ahead Anne will also need the support of MPs and today she confirmed she will get in touch with her local MP, Stephen Moseley.

Anne added: "Hopefully now this e-petition will help me with my submission to the Attorney General.

"I want the Attorney General to look at the evidence again and send Kevin's case back to the divisional court recommending a new inquest into the death of my son."

LIVERPOOL FC TV
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Sign this petition (Kevin Williams) - 19th Jan 2012 2:05pm
To be honest, all the Merseyside MP's should now support Mrs Williams' plea.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Sign this petition (Kevin Williams) - 19th Jan 2012 2:05pm
Wow, it was nowhere near 100,000 when I signed yesterday. Just shows how deeply people feel with this.

I was amazed the European Court of Human Rights dropped this case, pressure is on the government now :thumsup:
© Wirral-Wikiwirral