Forums
Posted By: Anonymous 18 years' jail for Wirral man who repeatedly raped - 18th Jan 2012 11:34am
mad This dirty pedo smack head use to live next door but one to me in Merton road wallasey for a few years. this was his own ((Step))daughters he done this to. am so pissed off with myself that I never spotted anything. Them poor girls. His girls are old enough now to see it was wrong what he was doing and shopped him. Idid square up to him a few times for not keeping an eye on his baby, why he was getting smacked up in the house there baby would be crawling down the road.
Feel sick thinking about it somad

[Linked Image]

A Wirral man who repeatedly raped a girl beginning when she was just three years old and also sexually abused another was today jailed for 18 years.

A judge told Neil Cripps that he "did not have any moral compass to keep his hands off children."

Cripps, 42, had denied the allegations but a Liverpool Crown Court jury convicted him of a total of five rape offences, five attempted rapes - all specimen offences - and nine indecent assault offences.

Judge Nigel Gilmour QC told Cripps said it was no exaggeration to say that he had "sexually corrupted" his victims.

He said victim impact reports show that the effects on the victims was "serious and long lasting."

The judge ordered Cripps, of Pasture Crescent, Moreton, to sign on the Sex Offenders Register for life, disqualified him from working with children and made a Sexual Offences Prevention Order.

As he was led to the cells a man in the public gallery shouted at him, "Enjoy K wing you animal."

During the trial Peter Davies, prosecuting, told the jury that Cripps repeatedly raped the older girl and attempted to rape the younger child.

The offences only came to light last year and Cripps was arrested.

Gerald Jones, defending, said Cripps had never committed sexual offences before and there had been no repeat of it during the last eight years.

He had drink and drug problems but has successfully reduced both in recent years and was currently on a very low dose of methadone.

Mr Jones agreed that a probation report shows Cripps presents a high risk of sexually abusing children.

THE GLOBE
Feel sick thinking about it

Made me feel sick reading that. I hope he gets it hard on k wing, whatever that is.
his brother has just come out of prison after 15 years for a similar thing
i used to always see this minging smack head around, hope they chop of his dick and shove it down this throat
These animals shouldn't be allowed to breathe.
Carnt believe this dirty grrr!

I remember you telling me about this wierdo jase, always screaming at the kids and them looking unhappy all the time frown

Hope he gets disemboweled in there the sick $}^%\€.

mad
Vile!

Makes my skin crawl
Dont you need to be careful posting things like this. However bad the person, if allegations or defamatory remarks are made cant the person, even if they are in prison, sue.
Originally Posted by Davefabo
Dont you need to be careful posting things like this. However bad the person, if allegations or defamatory remarks are made cant the person, even if they are in prison, sue.

No as they have been found guilty smile
Disgusting, hope he gets DBF'd to oblivion on K Wing
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 18 years' jail for Wirral man who repeatedly raped - 18th Jan 2012 2:12pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_
Originally Posted by Davefabo

No as they have been found guilty smile

withthat

This is very bad news i knew the whole family in moreton years ago never knew this was going on though unbelievable ... well i hope he ends up in that Kwing thing what ever it is
i hope he rots in hell but unfortunately if k wing holds all the same kind of sickos, he'll get his kicks in conversation!!! stick him on a normal wing!!!
K wing is for vulnerable prisoners. Hopefully somebody will spot him on K wing and destroy the horrible c*unt
jase was merton the road by oldershaw were i used to come to yours?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 18 years' jail for Wirral man who repeatedly raped - 18th Jan 2012 3:35pm
No mate that was Valkyrie when I had sweet corner wink

But it is just by there.
of bloody course it was on valkyrie road, i only went to school there haha forgot the door was situated on that road.

I must be naive cos im trying to work out what DBF is, but looking at the subject i dont think i want to know lol, but if its nasty then i hope he gets it too, and the brother got done too !! jeez,
Originally Posted by Madge_the_Queen
I must be naive cos im trying to work out what DBF is, but looking at the subject i dont think i want to know lol, but if its nasty then i hope he gets it too, and the brother got done too !! jeez,

itswas from 2011 january i wouldnt worry
Not nice seeing this and step daughters not daughters!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 18 years' jail for Wirral man who repeatedly raped - 20th Mar 2012 3:38pm
Hi Kirsty welcome to wiki hope your all well, I was always lead to believe that you were all his kids so sorry for making that mistake. I have added ((step)) daughters take care.. thumbsup
Originally Posted by _Ste_
Carnt believe this dirty grrr!

I remember you telling me about this wierdo jase, always screaming at the kids and them looking unhappy all the time frown

Hope he gets disemboweled in there the sick $}^%\€.

mad

withthat
Ok and no jase only me and Tara r his step daughters my younger brothers and sisters r his full biological children thanks for changing it smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 18 years' jail for Wirral man who repeatedly raped - 20th Mar 2012 10:12pm
No worrys Hun wink

Take care smile
Sick sick sick, I knew them all years ago, had no clue what was going on, saw how bad the parents where with the gear and knew the kids didn't have it easy but OMG,those girls had it worse than most. I chinned him once and gave him a blac eye, wish I ha done far more the sick dirty pedo barstard. Bad enough dealing with a life where you're dragged up and neglected in favour of heroin but to go through that too. And then the latest news with the family. Although they won't want them, my thoughts and prayers are with them all, especially Kirsty who should be so proud of herself for bringing out the truth.
is it true hes the dad of the lad in court for the bidston hill murder adam lewis?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 18 years' jail for Wirral man who repeatedly raped - 23rd May 2012 3:51pm
Yes
Apparently it's been said that he did it because wanted to go to jail to be with his dad !!!
christ just shows you the effect your family have on you frown
Originally Posted by Flash02
is it true hes the dad of the lad in court for the bidston hill murder adam lewis?

oshocked
Neil Cripps has a lot to answer for. He has destroyed the lives of so many. Adam is a mixture between a product of his upbringing and the evil of his father. Neil is the cause of it all, the recent murder, the arson, everything. A more evil man I have never known. Prison is too good for him.
YEh i agree with you, although he was found guilty people still shudnt b making bad remarks as im sorry to say but i knoiw different about all of this
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 18 years' jail for Wirral man who repeatedly raped - 1st Jun 2012 10:49am
Ye right, you no nothing. He is a nonce that Has wrecked lives and deserves everything he gets...
omg! this story is making my blood boil..... what an evil person, he will probably have the best of everything in prison at the taxpayers expense I really think they should bring back death penalty I would volunteer for the job! rant over
Hope big leroy gets him in the joint. Probably be out in 2 sadly.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral