Forums
Posted By: kevinhit Who are the lunatics on the quad bike? - 17th Dec 2011 8:00pm

Ive seen these two idiots a few times now, speeding along Breck road, on the pavement! Racing up Seaview Road no helmets on. Who are they? Also the aqua green car with big exhaust and the fin on the back - pathetic....... they are going to kill someone the speed they have been going, nearly hit a man on Seaview Road. I suppose they have no insurance, no driving license - deadly combination.
Posted By: FaCrE Re: Who are the lunatics on the quad bike? - 18th Dec 2011 1:32am
Seen them in trouble with the police when visiting a folks not too long ago.

Asked some friends of mine, who apparently say they are from the Woodchurch estate?

There is a time and a place for popping wheelies, not in a car park or on roads with other users. Wouldnt dream of riding like that frown
Posted By: dave_h Re: Who are the lunatics on the quad bike? - 18th Dec 2011 2:36pm
need to be taught a lesson
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Who are the lunatics on the quad bike? - 18th Dec 2011 3:10pm
Originally Posted by kevinhit

Ive seen these two idiots a few times now, speeding along Breck road, on the pavement! Racing up Seaview Road no helmets on. Who are they? Also the aqua green car with big exhaust and the fin on the back - pathetic....... they are going to kill someone the speed they have been going, nearly hit a man on Seaview Road. I suppose they have no insurance, no driving license - deadly combination.

They get in my way and they will be comin off it wink
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Who are the lunatics on the quad bike? - 19th Dec 2011 11:23pm
Probably carry knives and suicide vests as well wink
Posted By: Tilly Re: Who are the lunatics on the quad bike? - 19th Dec 2011 11:26pm
Saw them today in liscard at 6pm, they overtook a police car. the police didn't bat an eyelid smirk
Posted By: kevinhit Re: Who are the lunatics on the quad bike? - 19th Dec 2011 11:59pm
Unbelievable! Police not doing anything! Those quad bike idiots are very irritating and highly dangerous mad Wonder where they live?
Tilly, a different matter, but your dogs are gorgeous!!1
Posted By: Tilly Re: Who are the lunatics on the quad bike? - 20th Dec 2011 12:05am
Unbelievable! Police not doing anything! Those quad bike idiots are very irritating and highly dangerous mad Wonder where they live?
Tilly, a different matter, but your dogs are gorgeous!!1

I have heard they live in Seacombe but dont really know...

Thanks Kevin I love em. smile
Posted By: kevinhit Re: Who are the lunatics on the quad bike? - 20th Dec 2011 12:12am
Yeah tilly, probably Seacombe. Your dogs are well loved, smile you can tell...
Posted By: Wench Re: Who are the lunatics on the quad bike? - 20th Dec 2011 12:04pm
Unbelievable! Police not doing anything! Those quad bike idiots are very irritating and highly dangerous mad

They're told not to enter into a pursuit with anyone on such vehicles if they are not wearing helmets as it's too much of a risk to them to get injured. "Yoomin Rites" and all that crap!!

They can't win either way - if they do enter into a pursuit and the bellends get injured, the families and friends (and dogooders) kick up a stink and some police officer loses his/her job. If they don't, the public kick up a stink and say they're not doing their jobs.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who are the lunatics on the quad bike? - 20th Dec 2011 12:16pm
"IF" you knew they were about to roar down your street, a length of piano wire would help!
Posted By: mikethetrainman Re: Who are the lunatics on the quad bike? - 20th Dec 2011 12:45pm
NO using a AK47 machine is better!.
Posted By: JGL4693 Re: Who are the lunatics on the quad bike? - 20th Dec 2011 12:49pm
I've also seen these nuggets. Driving around at high speeds, slowing down and showing off infront of girls smirk Surely they must be insured because the police wouldn't just let them go past without taking any action whatsoever. Fingers crossed the black ice wipes them out. laugh
Posted By: Toffeenose Re: Who are the lunatics on the quad bike? - 20th Dec 2011 3:54pm
one of them lives in or around Station Rd....not quite Seacombe... the others , i dont know...
Posted By: Handbag Re: Who are the lunatics on the quad bike? - 20th Dec 2011 5:08pm
Saw them this afternoon at 2pm , flying up Rice Lane and then Rice Hey Road, no helmets on either and driving that quad bike at speed, bloody idiots.
Posted By: Rhoobarb Re: Who are the lunatics on the quad bike? - 31st Dec 2011 3:04pm
Used to be some div that drove a 4x4 at high speed round where i used to live.

Till the night next door but one launched a 2x4 at him.

Posted By: hoseman Re: Who are the lunatics on the quad bike? - 31st Dec 2011 3:50pm
Prob is the police dont want to get involved with the quad bike brigade is that they are classed as agricultural vehicles, hence no helmet required (Robin Reliants can be driven on bike license!), not sure about the tax and insurance side of things, must be loopholes that the police dont want to delve into.
I would love to see one ofe these pricks mangled at the side of the road, man and machine as one!!! LOL
Posted By: SusieClarkey Re: Who are the lunatics on the quad bike? - 9th Jan 2012 10:37pm
Donors! ... The speed they fly around they may end up being one !
© Wirral-Wikiwirral