Forums
Posted By: Duxdeluxe Starbucks for New Brighton - 11th Oct 2011 3:09pm
Just seen the sign gone up, Starbucks opening in the Morrisons complex
Posted By: johnny Re: Starbucks for New Brighton - 12th Oct 2011 3:12pm
i do hope this will not affect the seaside cafe it's a lovely place and lots of local elderly people go there regular for value for money food
Posted By: AlexB Re: Starbucks for New Brighton - 12th Oct 2011 3:19pm
Originally Posted by johnny
i do hope this will not affect the seaside cafe it's a lovely place and lots of local elderly people go there regular for value for money food

The Starbucks will cater for those of us who don't want luke warm instant coffee for 20p wink
Posted By: polo_phil Re: Starbucks for New Brighton - 12th Oct 2011 3:21pm
The last Starbucks I went to was at Manchester Airport a couple of years ago and it was terrible no

EDIT: Might not have been Manchester... hmmm
Posted By: AlexB Re: Starbucks for New Brighton - 12th Oct 2011 3:27pm
Starbucks or Costa is a daily occurrence for me and if I can drive a minute to pick one up at the weekend when I fancy one then the world is a better place.
Posted By: Snorlax Re: Starbucks for New Brighton - 12th Oct 2011 3:31pm
Mmmm... Flat White... Yum
Posted By: HistoricalTony Re: Starbucks for New Brighton - 12th Oct 2011 4:40pm
i love a frappacino hope this works out well
Posted By: Pepper_Head Re: Starbucks for New Brighton - 12th Oct 2011 4:47pm
Mmmmmmmm cup of tea.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Starbucks for New Brighton - 12th Oct 2011 4:50pm
Originally Posted by AlexB
Starbucks or Costa is a daily occurrence for me and if I can drive a minute to pick one up at the weekend when I fancy one then the world is a better place.

withthat I do think costa is better though.. coffee
Posted By: SteveDJ Re: Starbucks for New Brighton - 23rd Oct 2011 10:27am
Noticed the other day there's "Home & Bargain" signs all along the windows on the car park side of Morrisons so that must be due to open as soon as the shop fitters get inside..
Posted By: KevinFinity Re: Starbucks for New Brighton - 23rd Oct 2011 11:04am
Originally Posted by SteveDJ
Noticed the other day there's "Home & Bargain" signs all along the windows on the car park side of Morrisons so that must be due to open as soon as the shop fitters get inside..

I think they may wait till the shop fitters have finished and gone home before they think about opening. laugh
Posted By: SteveDJ Re: Starbucks for New Brighton - 24th Oct 2011 1:22am
lol

Special Offer!

Shop Fitters "BOGOF" grin
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Starbucks for New Brighton - 24th Oct 2011 1:48am

25th November the shop fitters go in. My brother works fitting them up and down the country and is fitting that one then.
Posted By: paxvobiscum Re: Starbucks for New Brighton - 24th Oct 2011 10:36am
Quote:
The Starbucks will cater for those of us who don't want luke warm instant coffee for 20p

I go to Starbucks most Saturday mornings with my friends.The coffee is boring but the venue is convenient and the only coffee house we can sit around in a group.
If you get a card off them and register you safe 50p on each coffee when you present card.

At Christmas they usually have a mulled coffee at ridiculous price.I thought a tiny mince pie would be included but this one-nibble pie was extra.Having written to their Head Office telling them the Christmas Offer was a rip-off and that Scrooge had more goodwill to men than Starbucks,I got a most lovely letter stating my comments will be noted and a voucher for ten pounds was enclosed.

My friend wrote to complain at the stupid price of the mince pies and also got a voucher.

I think we gave the staff a laugh as we spend some time composing the letters which amused us no end.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Starbucks for New Brighton - 24th Oct 2011 5:55pm
Originally Posted by Frog_Eyes

25th November the shop fitters go in. My brother works fitting them up and down the country and is fitting that one then.

Sorry smack 21st it starts.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral