Forums
Posted By: Snickas Liverpools unprepared for an alien encounter - 29th Aug 2011 8:38am
This has made me giggle this morning

[Linked Image]
there were plenty of aliens at the festival yesterday and they were right, Liverpool was unprepared for them. It's hard to believe that some of them are from this planet, more than likely Zog.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Liverpools unprepared for an alien encounter - 29th Aug 2011 9:26am
Originally Posted by BandyCoot
there were plenty of aliens at the festival yesterday and they were right, Liverpool was unprepared for them. It's hard to believe that some of them are from this planet, more than likely Zog.

withthat

Not an alien invasion they need to worry about being ready for, what about being ready for a Zombie attack.
Posted By: Snickas Re: Liverpools unprepared for an alien encounter - 29th Aug 2011 10:11am
Originally Posted by Silverback

Not an alien invasion they need to worry about being ready for, what about being ready for a Zombie attack.

my dd informed me just the other day, shes fully prepared for a zombie invasion due to the amount of hours shes clocked on Left for Dead...so we're fully prepared [Linked Image]
Posted By: dave_h Re: Liverpools unprepared for an alien encounter - 29th Aug 2011 5:07pm
thats pathetic lol, anyway if the do come to liverpool they got the royal marines down the road to deal with, i feel safe lol
Could they afford the parking?
Posted By: Snickas Re: Liverpools unprepared for an alien encounter - 30th Aug 2011 8:20am
Originally Posted by yewgarth
Could they afford the parking?

[Linked Image]

well they certainly couldn't down New Brighton at the private parking places! [Linked Image]
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Liverpools unprepared for an alien encounter - 30th Aug 2011 8:35am
As with every immigrant though, they will be given a house, free medical care, money and everything they need really think
Originally Posted by StuyMac
As with every immigrant though, they will be given a house, free medical care, money and everything they need really think

Y'know what really bothers me about the perception that immigrants are handed everything on a platter? The FACT that asylum seekers are officially not allowed to work. Which imbecile in government decided on that particular rule?
probably some nutter with the idea of keeping jobs for Brits and wanting to discourage them from coming here and getting handouts.
Anybody with the intelligence to get here, won't be stopping over.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral