Forums
Posted By: Kenrun Trouble In Birkenhead - 9th Aug 2011 10:31pm
crazy
http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/9185974.BREAKING_NEWS__Trouble_flares_in_Birkenhead/

Running Topic :

Click me
Posted By: biscansplums Re: Trouble In Birkenhead - 9th Aug 2011 10:40pm
I'm quite surprised there's nothing really on here about whats happening in Birkenhead.
Posted By: rover644 Re: Trouble In Birkenhead - 9th Aug 2011 10:46pm
fooking rats hope from the eccy estate no doubt
Posted By: linlinny1 Re: Trouble In Birkenhead - 9th Aug 2011 10:52pm
They've smashed up McDonalds, and got into the pyramids apparently. Also, they might have gotten in william hill and have been lighting bins on fire. The police couldn't stop them :L

Scooped this from facebook:
[Linked Image]
Posted By: rover644 Re: Trouble In Birkenhead - 9th Aug 2011 10:58pm
Problem is i can't do anything, The police Can't do anything, The government can't do anything and the rats know this. Taxi's are losing windows along conway st and park north on a weekly basis. But they are untouchable and they know it.
Posted By: dave_h Re: Trouble In Birkenhead - 9th Aug 2011 10:59pm
boys in blue need to hand over to the boys in green now
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Trouble In Birkenhead - 9th Aug 2011 11:02pm
Originally Posted by dave_h
boys in blue need to hand over to the boys in green now

With that!
Posted By: becsken Re: Trouble In Birkenhead - 9th Aug 2011 11:02pm
well theres has been a big gang of 50 to 60 young kids aged about 12 and 13 smashing cars in the birkenhead park and also smashed windows in at the rna injured one lad with a stick its sick to see kids this young being abusive where were there parents !!!!!!!
Posted By: dave_h Re: Trouble In Birkenhead - 9th Aug 2011 11:03pm
roger that, or should i say the boys in multicam lol
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Trouble In Birkenhead - 9th Aug 2011 11:04pm
Lol
Posted By: rover644 Re: Trouble In Birkenhead - 9th Aug 2011 11:26pm
The good law abiding hard working amongst us should go down there and kick them into next week. But who do you think would feel the full force of the law then.
Posted By: dave_h Re: Trouble In Birkenhead - 9th Aug 2011 11:32pm
best thing to do is be law abiding and join in with calls for something to be done. if the police cant do it then those in power should hand it to those that can - mega frustrating i totally agree but as you say you would probably get into more trouble than those doing the mischief
Posted By: rover644 Re: Trouble In Birkenhead - 9th Aug 2011 11:35pm
I also have 2 kids and have no desire to get beaten to death.
Posted By: dave_h Re: Trouble In Birkenhead - 9th Aug 2011 11:38pm
fair one
Posted By: rover644 Re: Trouble In Birkenhead - 9th Aug 2011 11:40pm
Going off big time in Liverpool Smithdown closed reports of around 200 rats on the rampage. apparently the asda on that road has been attacked.
Posted By: DavidB Re: Trouble In Birkenhead - 9th Aug 2011 11:54pm
Totally pointless behaviour. I know Liverpool/Wirral doesn't like it when people shit on their own doorstep, I can't help but feel these little shits are going to get a good hiding.

People are skint, it's hard enough as it is, f**king idiots.
Posted By: rover644 Re: Trouble In Birkenhead - 10th Aug 2011 12:01am
Birkenhead is a small town compared to most of the other areas experiencing this shit. The police should be able to find these little rats fairly easily in the coming days. Then they can all get their asbos and fines.
Posted By: Mark Re: Trouble In Birkenhead - 10th Aug 2011 6:29am
Running Topic :

Click me

© Wirral-Wikiwirral