Forums
Posted By: paxvobiscum New Asda opened today-Hoylake Road - 23rd Jun 2011 6:15pm
Anyone tried this new shop?
Posted By: Fatfairy Re: New Asda opened today-Hoylake Road - 23rd Jun 2011 6:17pm
The new Aldi ? was going to but it looked like a scrum in there so didnt bother, im not that desperate to food shop.
Posted By: paxvobiscum Re: New Asda opened today-Hoylake Road - 23rd Jun 2011 6:39pm
The new Aldi ? was going to but it looked like a scrum in there so didnt bother, im not that desperate to food shop.

Reply:
Sorry I was wrong as it is Aldi. Thought same as you so have not been
Posted By: KevinFinity Re: New Asda opened today-Hoylake Road - 23rd Jun 2011 7:38pm
I went to Lidl on Leasowe road as I was there anyway. I would avoid the new Aldi for a week or two till all the mouth breathers calm down.
Posted By: Jess53 Re: New Asda opened today-Hoylake Road - 23rd Jun 2011 8:02pm
Yes! We live in Stavordale Rd and have had bus drivers knocking on the door to move cars as some inconsiderate people had blocked the road rather than use their car park! Hope things inprove!!
Posted By: peodude Re: New Asda opened today-Hoylake Road - 23rd Jun 2011 8:04pm
Aldi IIRC, sometimes have opening day special deals, for so many customers, may explain why it was so busy.
Posted By: Greenwood Re: New Asda opened today-Hoylake Road - 23rd Jun 2011 9:30pm
I think they advertise 'specials' on their website, so people can pounce early if they're really keen on something. Hope the parking situation calms down for those living near the store!
Posted By: MissGuided Re: New Aldi opened today-Hoylake Road - 23rd Jun 2011 10:02pm
Aldi opened
© Wirral-Wikiwirral