Forums
Posted By: dezzer whats going on in the rivers estate - 11th May 2011 9:38pm
hi all came home from work tonight to find half of merseyside police in the road by mine anybody know whats going on?
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: whats going on in the rivers estate - 11th May 2011 9:48pm
There was mention of the rumour of a stabbing in the North End earlier - could be connected.
Posted By: oitsnik Re: whats going on in the rivers estate - 11th May 2011 10:06pm
I saw two lads being arrested at the tip end of Beaufort rd just after 5.00pm this evening dunno if theres any connection?
Posted By: woodley Re: whats going on in the rivers estate - 11th May 2011 10:07pm
DD can you tell me why I'm getting emails when I receive a PM? .. I have ticked "NO" in my preferences. Is there something else I need to do?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: whats going on in the rivers estate - 11th May 2011 10:29pm
Originally Posted by woodley
DD can you tell me why I'm getting emails when I receive a PM? .. I have ticked "NO" in my preferences. Is there something else I need to do?

Tick no again then click "save my preferences".
Posted By: woodley Re: whats going on in the rivers estate - 12th May 2011 12:35am
Thanx Ste. Much appreciated. Hope it works - really nosy man around.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral