Forums
Posted By: little_pob M53 Jn 2 accident... - 10th May 2011 4:18pm
Just come home via junction 2: Accident in east bound direction (i.e. coming off the motorway). Fire appliance in right hand lane in west bound direction (towards the motorway) just before the slip road down from Moreton.

Looks like a Fiat 500 has gone into the back of a transit type van in the outside lane, but as both lanes where blocked something may have also occurred the other side of the van.
Posted By: little_pob Re: M53 Jn 2 accident... - 10th May 2011 5:28pm
Oops, got my compass backwards:
Originally Posted by little_pob
Just come home via junction 2: Accident in west bound direction (i.e. coming off the motorway). Fire appliance in right hand lane in east bound direction (towards the motorway) just before the slip road down from Moreton.
Posted By: sristeve Re: M53 Jn 2 accident... - 10th May 2011 7:30pm
think you on a about richie who was on here at some point was it a white van if so it was his yank tank
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: M53 Jn 2 accident... - 10th May 2011 8:31pm
I came past there ata around 5.50pm heading toward New Brighton and saw the accident. I also passed that way yesterday, slightly earlier, but there was a similar accident then too!
Posted By: MattLFC Re: M53 Jn 2 accident... - 11th May 2011 9:00am
That'll do him nicely, he's been tryna sell the Chevvy for months lol. Hope all involved are okay!!
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: M53 Jn 2 accident... - 11th May 2011 10:59am
Originally Posted by MattLFC
That'll do him nicely, he's been tryna sell the Chevvy for months lol. Hope all involved are okay!!

i was thinking exactly the same, just didnt want to say owt haha!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral