Forums
Posted By: TheDr Council Tax Protester at Birkenhead Magistrates - 3rd May 2011 9:39am
Just been past Birkenhead Magistrates Court, the police are out in force checking everybody.
It seems that the Council Tax protestor is appearing this morning and everyone is a bit worried that there might be a repeat of last month.
I don't think some of it was thought through, he had a companion with him he was a carer for, and despite the fact she was obviously scared, and blind, no one wanted to let her in as she was a "security risk".
why whats it all about?
I think he's part of the FreeMan group, tried to arrest a County Court judge last month when he wouldn't confirm his oath regarding his right to office on a Council Tax case. Caused a bit of a riot smile
Ahh, I recall reading something about counciltax not being a forcable charge, is thi what it is about? sounds good.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Council Tax Protester at Birkenhead Magistrates - 3rd May 2011 9:55am
Originally Posted by Sanchez
Ahh, I recall reading something about counciltax not being a forcable charge, is thi what it is about? sounds good.

Are topic on it bud wink
https://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums...777/Protest_at_the_court.html#Post481777
© Wirral-Wikiwirral