Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Man poured boiling water over vulnerable neighbour - 8th Apr 2011 5:06pm

Jailed: Wirral man who poured boiling water over vulnerable neighbour

A Wirral man who poured boiling water over a vulnerable neighbour was today jailed for 40 weeks.

Liverpool Crown Court heard that Darryl Crusoe deliberately planned to attack his neighbour and lured him to the scene.

The men both live in the same block of flats and on June 27 last year, Crusoe shouted for his victim to come up the stairs.

52-year-old Crusoe had a kitchen kettle with him and he asked: "Are you ready for it?" said Ian Harris, prosecuting.

"In fact, what the defendant did then was to throw the contents of boiling water at the victim. It was boiling hot water and it caused great pain.”

The neighbour suffered a 15cm by 15cm patch of burning to the top of his arm and he also suffered a cut to his head during the incident.

Crusoe, of Clifton Avenue, Eastham, initially claimed he was acting in self-defence, but later admitted assault causing actual bodily harm.

Jailing him Recorder Sonia Gal said: “The public at large must not think you can go around attacking people, pouring boiling water over them, and not be punished in this way.”

Defence barrister David Watson said that since the incident Crusoe, who has previous convictions, had lived alongside his neighbour without any problems.

THE GLOBE
40 weeks with previous - how malicious do you have to be before the public has to be protected?
what an awful assault, i can,t imagine how painful that must have been. some people just arnt human
should have give him 40 mins sat in boiling water!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Man poured boiling water over vulnerable neighbour - 11th Apr 2011 3:41pm
Originally Posted by poodlepup

I think just 20 mins would do. Would be tender enough and besides, it would save energy halving the cooking time !!
Originally Posted by Pinzgauer

I think just 20 mins would do. Would be tender enough and besides, it would save energy halving the cooking time !!

Why waste all that water and energy heating up the water, just stick the heating element up his ass!!

Lol.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Man poured boiling water over vulnerable neighbour - 11th Apr 2011 3:52pm
Originally Posted by MattLFC
Originally Posted by Pinzgauer

Why waste all that water and energy heating up the water, just stick the heating element up his ass!!

Lol.

For that mega Vindaloo effect eh ? Nice one !
What a horrible thing to do, he should have got more than 40 weeks. I hope the man is ok
What a savage attack, particularly as he lured his 'target' in full knowledge of his 'intent'. Sicko.
what a sick person to do that to a vulnerable person, there are some unpleasant people out there.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral