Forums
Posted By: The_Monk Hammer attack derby road Tranmere - 21st Mar 2011 4:45pm
does anyone know what happened up by derby road?

edit: helicopter over head as well now.
Posted By: SilentReader Re: Hammer attack derby road Tranmere - 21st Mar 2011 5:35pm
http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/8...ses_following_hammer_attack_in_Tranmere/
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Hammer attack derby road Tranmere - 21st Mar 2011 5:38pm
omg sounds horrific!
Posted By: MrBrightside Re: Hammer attack derby road Tranmere - 21st Mar 2011 5:56pm
reminds me of that sick thing that happend in russia. It was called 3 guys 1 hammer. Sick sick sick. Could never bring my self to watch it. Why cant every one just get on and talk about things instead of going for a hammer,
Posted By: Blondie Re: Hammer attack derby road Tranmere - 21st Mar 2011 5:57pm
My friend saw an attack in her road, Victoria road tranmere. Hope it not the same people, I believe they done a lot of damage frown
Posted By: poodlepup Re: Hammer attack derby road Tranmere - 21st Mar 2011 6:09pm
Sounds bad,i must have just missed it,was on derby road about 3-15
Posted By: The_Monk Re: Hammer attack derby road Tranmere - 21st Mar 2011 7:31pm
Posted By: Flash02 Re: Hammer attack derby road Tranmere - 21st Mar 2011 9:04pm
are the victims ok?

what name was mentioned? a suspect?
Posted By: Flash02 Re: Hammer attack derby road Tranmere - 22nd Mar 2011 12:43pm
any update on this how are the victims?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Hammer attack derby road Tranmere - 22nd Mar 2011 1:06pm
Originally Posted by JohnLeatherFix
reminds me of that sick thing that happend in russia. It was called 3 guys 1 hammer. Sick sick sick. Could never bring my self to watch it. Why cant every one just get on and talk about things instead of going for a hammer,

I seen the Vid on uncover reality so decided to read up on it, those 3 lads were eventually caught and imprisoned, they started torturing animals for fun then went onto humans.
Bit like a harsh happy slapping.
One of them uploaded the 3 guys 1 hammer to a video site, if they didn't they wouldn't of been caught. Think they killed another 4 victims before that last guy.
Sick.
Posted By: Wheels Re: Hammer attack derby road Tranmere - 16th Apr 2011 4:57pm
this happened at the top of my road frown

I walk there in my slippers
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Hammer attack derby road Tranmere - 16th Apr 2011 5:03pm
Originally Posted by Wheels
this happened at the top of my road frown

I walk there in my slippers

omg
You wear slippers?
Posted By: Rickie_Robbo Re: Hammer attack derby road Tranmere - 16th Apr 2011 6:49pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_
Originally Posted by JohnLeatherFix

I seen the Vid on uncover reality so decided to read up on it, those 3 lads were eventually caught and imprisoned, they started torturing animals for fun then went onto humans.
Bit like a harsh happy slapping.
One of them uploaded the 3 guys 1 hammer to a video site, if they didn't they wouldn't of been caught. Think they killed another 4 victims before that last guy.
Sick.

yea av seen that. they were ukranians. come from posh respected backgrounds too. 1 of the parents were protesting the arrest saying their son would never do a thing like that and then the pictures of her son holding a cat on fire by its tail. with a big cheesey grin got released in court. sick sick people. they should have been tortured. i would love to get my hands on them. the hammer is bad enough but wot they do with the screwdriver and their reactions and comments (i read a translation of them tape) they did it and enjoyed it. saying how is he still alive and stuff. sickest thing i have ever seen in my life and it still makes me physically sick just thinking about it.
Posted By: kermit Re: Hammer attack derby road Tranmere - 16th Apr 2011 7:21pm
Some people are really sick and twisted!
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: Hammer attack derby road Tranmere - 16th Apr 2011 7:23pm
Originally Posted by kermit

And some just go around attacking people
Posted By: kermit Re: Hammer attack derby road Tranmere - 16th Apr 2011 7:38pm
Originally Posted by Softy_Southerner

Verbally and physical
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Hammer attack derby road Tranmere - 16th Apr 2011 8:00pm
Originally Posted by Softy_Southerner

Nicely done, sublime!!!!!
Both of you!
Posted By: Flash02 Re: Hammer attack derby road Tranmere - 17th Apr 2011 9:59am
the bizarre thing about this attack is that the ones attacked actually had the hammers to attack the attackers a cruel twist of fate eh!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral