Forums
Posted By: jessiikahh More Police At East Float Quays This Morning - 5th Mar 2011 2:30pm
Police here last weekend scientific police found out it was a fight and some one very injured blood all up hall walls (been painted over now)
Then Went To Put Rubbish out in the bins and the scientific police there withh there white suits on and blue gloves looked down and theres all stems off canabis plants all over the floor so i dont know if the police put the stems in the bins or was looking for more evidence of the plants i dont know if anyone knows anything please let me know

four police cars and a police van there again today any one know of anything thats happened since.. just curious as dont feel safe now in these flats thanks
How horrible for you.
Did you ask any of the officers what had gone on?
nope didnt want to get in there way due too them looking really busy..
i tought these where nice flats too frown
least its nothing to do with me aye smile
Originally Posted by jessiikahlouiise
Police here last weekend scientific police found out it was a fight and some one very injured blood all up hall walls (been painted over now)
Then Went To Put Rubbish out in the bins and the scientific police there withh there white suits on and blue gloves looked down and theres all stems off canabis plants all over the floor so i dont know if the police put the stems in the bins or was looking for more evidence of the plants i dont know if anyone knows anything please let me know

four police cars and a police van there again today any one know of anything thats happened since.. just curious as dont feel safe now in these flats thanks

eh?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral