Forums
Posted By: jenscho Body at Thurstaston - 26th Feb 2011 9:40pm
Just wondering if anyone knows anything about a body found at Thurstaston? I don't know an awful lot about it but a few people on facey are asking...
Posted By: benjm Re: Body at Thurstaston - 26th Feb 2011 9:44pm
Last I heard through the accurate and impartial medium of Facebook is there is a murderer running around Thurstaston but that's the last I heard
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: Body at Thurstaston - 26th Feb 2011 9:49pm
And now the real story
http://www.wirralnews.co.uk/wirral-...urce=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook

Police scour Merseyside for missing Ellesmere Port woman

Feb 26 2011 by Ben Turner, Liverpool Echo

A SEARCH is underway to trace a missing Ellesmere Port woman.

Officers say they are becoming "increasingly concerned" over the whereabouts of the 48-year-old who has not been seen by her family since 1am this morning.

Patrols from both Cheshire and Merseyside police forces have undertaken a search for the woman who lives in Ellesmere Port and was reported missing by her concerned family.

The search for the woman, who has not been named, has included in and around the Thurstaston area of Wirral.
Posted By: derekdwc Re: Body at Thurstaston - 26th Feb 2011 10:10pm
Tis where the ghosthunters are meeting tonight
hope they don't run into the murderer
Posted By: derekdwc Re: Body at Thurstaston - 26th Feb 2011 11:03pm
Originally Posted by benjm
Last I heard through the accurate and impartial medium of Facebook is there is a murderer running around Thurstaston but that's the last I heard

sorry about my post sort of put body in Thurstaston topic heading together with the murderer post without reading Softies' source
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Body at Thurstaston - 27th Feb 2011 12:48am
Ghosthunters team home and relativly unscathed wink
Posted By: Nelzy84 Re: Body at Thurstaston - 27th Feb 2011 1:04am
Lol was a good evening, was unaware there was a loonie running round thurstaston too hehe all adds to the drama tho hehe

Good night had by all
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Body at Thurstaston - 27th Feb 2011 1:07am
We were questioned by the boys (and girls) in blue tonight though!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Body at Thurstaston - 27th Feb 2011 1:07am
It wasn't us, honest!
Posted By: Nelzy84 Re: Body at Thurstaston - 27th Feb 2011 1:09am
hahah nice one croc, thought that, wonder if thats why they were sniffing about ?

Good to see you all again, decent night
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Body at Thurstaston - 27th Feb 2011 1:12am
Got a missed call from Derek. Bless him, trying to warn us. smile
Posted By: Nelzy84 Re: Body at Thurstaston - 27th Feb 2011 1:17am
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
Got a missed call from Derek. Bless him, trying to warn us. smile

V good of Derek that, first i've even heard about it tbh

Has anyone actually died or is the woman still missing ?
Posted By: dizzylizzy2020 Re: Body at Thurstaston - 27th Feb 2011 5:26pm
I was running up there yesterday afternoon, they found a maroon 4x4 parked in the carpark near to the cottage loaf, believed to belong to the missing woman. They police taped the carpark and there were 6 police cars parked there. The police sarched about and the helicopter was hovering about for ages. I was told that the woman's car had been found but that they were still looking for the woman. I was then told by a friend at 4.30pm that the armed police had been seen there. Not sure why, or what happened.
Posted By: Trearan Re: Body at Thurstaston - 28th Feb 2011 12:11am
I drove past there about 3.50pm on Saturday with my daughter. The entrance to the car park was taped off and we counted over 30 (!!!) police cars and landrovers in the car park. Have never seen so many police vehicles in one place. The hill was crawling with yellow jacketed police officers, all obviously hunting for something. Drove back again an hour later and they were all still there. If I had had a camera on me I would have stopped to snap them.
Posted By: delta6 Re: Body at Thurstaston - 28th Feb 2011 8:13am
tape was still there but no police at 6pm last night.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral