Forums
Posted By: Toffeenose Wow, bin wagon spotted in birkenhead - 22nd Jan 2011 5:46pm
http://latestnews.virginmedia.com/news/uk/2011/01/22/man_found_in_bin_lorry_in_hospital
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Wow, bin wagon spotted in birkenhead - 22nd Jan 2011 5:57pm
Whoah omg
Posted By: johncon Re: Wow, bin wagon spotted in birkenhead - 22nd Jan 2011 6:22pm
heard about this on radio city at dinner time surprised it wasn,t on here already
Posted By: Katryn Re: Wow, bin wagon spotted in birkenhead - 22nd Jan 2011 8:33pm
lol even better reporters insert a picture of a bin lorry just to remind us what they actually are.
Mad story wonder how/why he ended up in a bin?
Posted By: ChrisNewcastle Re: Wow, bin wagon spotted in birkenhead - 22nd Jan 2011 9:24pm
Strange world this is!! shocked
Posted By: hoseman Re: Wow, bin wagon spotted in birkenhead - 23rd Jan 2011 8:04am
Yep, always said it, `Throw away nation`!!
Must be the governments way of getting people off the dole!! laffin
Posted By: Tatey Re: Wow, bin wagon spotted in birkenhead - 23rd Jan 2011 9:14am
Binnies out at 0530 ???????
Posted By: bert1 Re: Wow, bin wagon spotted in birkenhead - 23rd Jan 2011 11:46am
He was obviously put in the correct bin, our observant binmen noticed i put some plastic in the wrong bin, removed it and flung it on the floor. Does anyone know what colour bin he was in, just in case in the future i need to get rid of a body, i wouldn't want to fall foul of the tipping laws.
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Wow, bin wagon spotted in birkenhead - 23rd Jan 2011 11:51am
Originally Posted by bert1
He was obviously put in the correct bin, our observant binmen noticed i put some plastic in the wrong bin, removed it and flung it on the floor. Does anyone know what colour bin he was in, just in case in the future i need to get rid of a body, i wouldn't want to fall foul of the tipping laws.
raftl
Posted By: BettyTurnip1 Re: Wow, bin wagon spotted in birkenhead - 23rd Jan 2011 1:06pm
laffin What was his name? Lorrie?! Ah shouldnt laugh!
Posted By: Capt_America Re: Wow, bin wagon spotted in birkenhead - 23rd Jan 2011 8:15pm
I heard last night that he worked for the bins and had spent the night in the truck after a night out instead of going home. My mate works at the hospital so I think he is a reliable source.
Posted By: Katryn Re: Wow, bin wagon spotted in birkenhead - 23rd Jan 2011 8:43pm
Well that's rubbish!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Wow, bin wagon spotted in birkenhead - 24th Jan 2011 1:51pm
Lola the cat getting revenge
Posted By: ChrisNewcastle Re: Wow, bin wagon spotted in birkenhead - 26th Jan 2011 3:24pm
He decided to kip in the rubbish compartment instead of the cab..now that does not make any sense at all.
Is anymore known about this??
© Wirral-Wikiwirral