Forums
Posted By: MrBrightside POLICE AT THE TOP OF ARGYLE STREET SOUTH!! - 29th Dec 2010 3:18pm
Hi guys

does any one know what going on the road is all taped off and 10+ police 4+ cars?!

Hope all are ok
Posted By: Anonymous Re: POLICE AT THE TOP OF ARGYLE STREET SOUTH!! - 29th Dec 2010 4:01pm
Unsafe wall at Pearson Road Jnt.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: POLICE AT THE TOP OF ARGYLE STREET SOUTH!! - 29th Dec 2010 4:20pm
Me mum just rang "have you been on the wiki today?"
"yer. Why?"
she wanted to know about the police prescence etc
haha raftl
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
Me mum just rang "have you been on the wiki today?"
"yer. Why?"
she wanted to know about the police prescence etc
haha raftl

I got it through Liverpool Roads on Twitter as well - not that I'm becoming addicted or anything raftl
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: POLICE AT THE TOP OF ARGYLE STREET SOUTH!! - 29th Dec 2010 6:19pm
Ooh Softy, you Twitter-ite deflector! Haha xx
lol
Posted By: DavidB Re: POLICE AT THE TOP OF ARGYLE STREET SOUTH!! - 29th Dec 2010 7:57pm
10+ police officers for a single wall? How big is it?
Posted By: lansyp Re: POLICE AT THE TOP OF ARGYLE STREET SOUTH!! - 30th Dec 2010 11:32am
its a big wall .....and an easy job for plod though isnt that why we have plastic police to do jobs like this ,sorry community officers lol
Posted By: Wheels Re: POLICE AT THE TOP OF ARGYLE STREET SOUTH!! - 30th Dec 2010 2:09pm
seen it today, it not the size of the wall its because the wall is right up high above the pathway and road.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: POLICE AT THE TOP OF ARGYLE STREET SOUTH!! - 30th Dec 2010 3:06pm
Is that the high, curved brick wall nr. the junction? It had "Ban Polaris" painted on it for years !
Posted By: bert1 Re: POLICE AT THE TOP OF ARGYLE STREET SOUTH!! - 30th Dec 2010 3:17pm
Don't know Pinz, someone might confirm, if its this one

Attached picture untitled.JPG
Posted By: DavidB Re: POLICE AT THE TOP OF ARGYLE STREET SOUTH!! - 30th Dec 2010 3:48pm
Just watch, in two weeks there'll be 20 storey, 6 inch thick luxury apartments built there in the wall's place.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: POLICE AT THE TOP OF ARGYLE STREET SOUTH!! - 30th Dec 2010 4:03pm
Thanks Bert. It wasn't the place I was thinking of. The wall I had in my mind's eye was the wall on Hinderton Road just before it meets Argyle St.South. Quite a tall, curvaceous job. (There's an opening !!!)
Posted By: bert1 Re: POLICE AT THE TOP OF ARGYLE STREET SOUTH!! - 30th Dec 2010 4:13pm
I think its well gone Pinz, tall and curvaceous is just a memory and we won't go into openings.
Part of the wall has collapsed, had a quick look last night. Might get a piccy tonight.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: POLICE AT THE TOP OF ARGYLE STREET SOUTH!! - 30th Dec 2010 8:42pm
Thanks DD.
Posted By: Wheels Re: POLICE AT THE TOP OF ARGYLE STREET SOUTH!! - 31st Dec 2010 5:28am
It's this one

[Linked Image]

Sorry it's on it's side (phone screen shot) frown
Posted By: Tatey Re: POLICE AT THE TOP OF ARGYLE STREET SOUTH!! - 31st Dec 2010 9:17am
An opening not to be ignored perhaps?
Posted By: Zimmer Re: POLICE AT THE TOP OF ARGYLE STREET SOUTH!! - 5th Jan 2011 12:55pm
Got these for anyone who's interested. . .

Attached picture IMG_0657.GIF
Attached picture IMG_0658.GIF
Attached picture IMG_0659.GIF
Attached picture IMG_0660.GIF
Attached picture IMG_0661.GIF
Posted By: Anonymous Re: POLICE AT THE TOP OF ARGYLE STREET SOUTH!! - 5th Jan 2011 1:13pm
Thanks Simon. happy
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: POLICE AT THE TOP OF ARGYLE STREET SOUTH!! - 5th Jan 2011 1:15pm
Thankyou Simon and welcome to Wikiwirral smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral