Forums
Posted By: mrhanky paedophile david sparks milkman wirral meols - 1st Dec 2010 12:22pm
just thought i would pop on here and post details of this case.

he has pleaded guilty and is due for sentencing early january next year. i know that there are a lot of other people who have not contacted the police who have suffered at his hands, i think there must be about 20 more as this started in the mid 1960's.

he lived on birket ave in leasowe until late 70's/early 80's and the moved to keswick rd in wallasey village. as far as i know he has worked as a milkman in meols form the late 60's/early 70's

if you are one of these people and you do want to make a statemen could you please contact phil gibson at the family crime investigation unit, bebington 0151 777 2620

if you do not want to make a statement then i hope that knowing justice will be done is enough for you.

if anyone wants to contact me just to talk about this case them please feel free to contact me through this site. i'm not going to try and make you speak to the police.

i was the first person to go to the police in january this year and it grew from there, my uncle was next to make a statement and it finished with 10 people, one was a statement that was make 7/8 years ago and the person who make the statement was not believed at the time.

LINK TO ECHO COVERAGE OF CASE
I hope Justice is served.
Posted By: mrhanky Re: paedophile david sparks milkman wirral meols - 1st Dec 2010 10:21pm
thanks, it will be. cps and police recon 10+ years.

here's the funny bit though, he doesn't want to go on the numbers raftl
Posted By: mrhanky Re: paedophile david sparks milkman wirral meols - 11th Jan 2011 12:13am
ah well, 9 1/2 years. could be better, could be worse i suppose.

CLICKY CLICK
Posted By: Katryn Re: paedophile david sparks milkman wirral meols - 12th Jan 2011 5:37pm
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
I hope Justice is served.

My thoughts to. My family moved away from an address in Birkenhead because of living next door to a paedophile who with his wife befriended our family before we were informed to cease contact by the police and sex offenders unit. By the way the police didn't rehouse us,support us etc yet they supported him and give him protection.

Hope this David Sparks gets a very long sentence

To the op am so sorry to hear of what horrible abuse yourself and the other victims have gone through. Hope you have been able to get help and support for what you have been through.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: paedophile david sparks milkman wirral meols - 12th Jan 2011 6:05pm
Originally Posted by summer01
what happned to castration ?
castration dusnt work. A lobotomy might.
Posted By: Katryn Re: paedophile david sparks milkman wirral meols - 12th Jan 2011 7:24pm
They can still use their hands.
Posted By: mrhanky Re: paedophile david sparks milkman wirral meols - 12th Jan 2011 11:31pm
Originally Posted by Kathryn

To the op am so sorry to hear of what horrible abuse yourself and the other victims have gone through. Hope you have been able to get help and support for what you have been through.

thanks smile

i'm pretty much sorted but few people have got a long way to go.

he's already had a bit of a slap on his first night inside so should be a bit of a tough time for him, sounds like he will be coming out in a box!!

haven't seen the globe yet but my fat head made the front of the wirral news today, had to pixelate what you could see of my face incase it scared any kids that might of seen it grin
Finally Dave Sparks past has caught up with him. He used to do the milk round in Meols when I grew up there. I new several lads who did the milk round with him and they had some stories to tell. He has had a reputation for years.
Dirty!!!!!!!
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: paedophile david sparks milkman wirral meols - 13th Jan 2011 8:41pm
Originally Posted by mrhanky
Originally Posted by Kathryn

thanks smile

i'm pretty much sorted but few people have got a long way to go.

he's already had a bit of a slap on his first night inside so should be a bit of a tough time for him, sounds like he will be coming out in a box!!

haven't seen the globe yet but my fat head made the front of the wirral news today, had to pixelate what you could see of my face incase it scared any kids that might of seen it grin
i read your interview and i admire your strength, courage and tenacity.
i'm "pleased" that you have signposted other male survivors to a source of help and support. I hope you find peace. X
Posted By: mrhanky Re: paedophile david sparks milkman wirral meols - 13th Jan 2011 11:09pm
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
i read your interview and i admire your strength, courage and tenacity.
i'm "pleased" that you have signposted other male survivors to a source of help and support. I hope you find peace. X

thank you smile

the echo should be running a feature on the lantern project

Originally Posted by KevinFinity
Finally Dave Sparks past has caught up with him. He used to do the milk round in Meols when I grew up there. I new several lads who did the milk round with him and they had some stories to tell. He has had a reputation for years.

don't suppose you are in touch with any of them still?
we are trying to find other people who would be interested in coming forward, either to make a statement or maybe feel the need to talk about what happened to them.

between a couple of us we know there are at least 8 more it happened to. my guess is there are at least 20+ more as he started in the mid 60s when he was 15 years old.
i understand how hard it is to even admit to ones self what happened let alone talk about it to someone else but once you start it becomes easier and helps so much.

THE LANTERN PROJECT

INTERESTING READING

Posted By: DavidB Re: paedophile david sparks milkman wirral meols - 13th Jan 2011 11:50pm
Just think, I could've had some milk delivered by his filthy paedophile hands. frown
Posted By: hoseman Re: paedophile david sparks milkman wirral meols - 13th Jan 2011 11:58pm
Never mind castration, what happened to hanging!!!! (castration of the neck!!!) somad
Posted By: DavidB Re: paedophile david sparks milkman wirral meols - 14th Jan 2011 1:24am
Never mind castration and hanging, how about dragging behind a horse over those old cobbled roads through the roughest part of Birkenhead North when all the bins are out!
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: paedophile david sparks milkman wirral meols - 15th Jan 2011 10:34am
If there were stories of him going around years ago then some fathers were a bit lax in taking action I would think, someone must have known what the dirty git was up to and chose to ignore it. If anybody laid a hand on any of my when they were little I would've taken unilateral action believe me.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: paedophile david sparks milkman wirral meols - 15th Jan 2011 10:39am
This pedophile will get his comeuppance in prison, probably via boiled water mixed with sugar and numerous beatings.

smile
No thats not whats going to happen he will be put on special wing and protected
Posted By: mrhanky Re: paedophile david sparks milkman wirral meols - 15th Jan 2011 2:02pm
Originally Posted by poodlepup
No thats not whats going to happen he will be put on special wing and protected

it will, he's already had a 'bit of a slap' on his first night. plus he has said he doesn't want to go on the numbers, even on the numbers things happen wink
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: paedophile david sparks milkman wirral meols - 15th Jan 2011 2:05pm
Whats the numbers?
Posted By: TheDr Re: paedophile david sparks milkman wirral meols - 15th Jan 2011 3:41pm
Sex Offenders (Nonces) are often placed in segregation whilst in jail, this is a usually a separate wing.

Prisoners are placed there under prison rule 45 (used to be called rule 43), so if someone is placed "on rule", or "the numbers" they are on seg, or protection.

Prisoners who are being bullied for other reasons can also be put on rule, but this is a big step to take because everyone in the jail will see you with the sex offenders and think you're a nonce.
Posted By: mrhanky Re: paedophile david sparks milkman wirral meols - 15th Jan 2011 6:05pm
think it's now called 'vulnerable person' vulnerable my arse!! (excuse the pun)

am sorry but i think a tougher sentence should be in force .should just throw away the key really

just a shame the sentences are concurrent, from my charges it totalled 33 years!!

all we need is for new charges after 2001 as he will then face a charge of rape and get himself either a life sentence or indeterminate (?) that means he will never get out.
Posted By: Katryn Re: paedophile david sparks milkman wirral meols - 15th Jan 2011 9:01pm
This 'pedo' got 3 years!
http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereve...ailed_for_sex_abuse_on_three_young_girls
Posted By: mrhanky Re: paedophile david sparks milkman wirral meols - 15th Jan 2011 11:46pm
hanging is better ?

hanging is too quick and painless wink
Posted By: assassin Re: paedophile david sparks milkman wirral meols - 16th Jan 2011 12:24am
cut it off with a rusted knife then put a tattoo across his head,
Posted By: woodley Re: paedophile david sparks milkman wirral meols - 16th Jan 2011 11:56am
cut half an inch off - when it heals cut another half inch off

ad infinitum
© Wirral-Wikiwirral