Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Lotto Ticket unclaimed in Wirral - 23rd Nov 2010 4:33pm
£1/2million lotto ticket unclaimed in Wirral

A LUCKY lottery ticket owner from Wirral could have half a million pounds in his or her back pocket.
An amazing EuroMillions prize of £425,575 has yet to be claimed, so National Lottery players in Wirral are being urged to check and double-check their tickets for the chance to claim this life-changing prize in time.

The winning ticket, bought in the Wirral, who matched the five main numbers and one Lucky Star in the EuroMillions draw on Friday 5 November, Bonfire Night.

The winning EuroMillions numbers on that date were 21, 23, 33, 40, 50 and the Lucky Stars were 4 and 5. The lucky ticket-holder has until 5.30pm on May 4, 2011 to claim.
A National Lottery spokesperson said: “We’re desperate to find this mystery ticket-holder and unite them with their winnings.”

Anyone who believes they have this or any other winning ticket should call 0845 910 0000.

THE ECHO
Posted By: polo_phil Re: Lotto Ticket unclaimed in Wirral - 23rd Nov 2010 4:38pm
Now where did I put my ticket...
Posted By: Rover Re: Lotto Ticket unclaimed in Wirral - 23rd Nov 2010 8:40pm
I'm waiting till after xmas - i'll need it to pay off the credit card then!
Posted By: raymondo Re: Lotto Ticket unclaimed in Wirral - 24th Nov 2010 4:28pm
never keep my tickets
Posted By: Petei123 Re: Lotto Ticket unclaimed in Wirral - 24th Nov 2010 4:55pm
I will be checking the scrumpled up tickets i keep in my desk at work. You never know...
Posted By: jabber_Ish Re: Lotto Ticket unclaimed in Wirral - 24th Nov 2010 4:59pm
definately not me , never done the lotterys

How long has the lottery been going for now ?
Posted By: TheDr Re: Lotto Ticket unclaimed in Wirral - 24th Nov 2010 7:47pm
I'm just making sure the ex-wife can't get any before I put my claim in smile

Have you seen the article about the guy who won the £56m his (very) ex wife took him to court to try and get him to give her £8m of it. She settled for £2m (good of her, considering she left him for another man) and vastly increased noney to support his child (which he was already paying)

Daily Mail
Posted By: jabber_Ish Re: Lotto Ticket unclaimed in Wirral - 24th Nov 2010 7:56pm
lol yeah one cheeky bi*ch
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Lotto Ticket unclaimed in Wirral - 24th Nov 2010 8:01pm
Once, we got 5 numbers. The bonus ball was 12 but we had 2! Gutted.
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Lotto Ticket unclaimed in Wirral - 24th Nov 2010 8:44pm
Me too. 5 numbers and just missed out on the bonus ball.
Got £1,200,which of course was great to win.
But to get 5 numbers is so difficult and should be more rewarding!
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Lotto Ticket unclaimed in Wirral - 24th Nov 2010 8:53pm
Thats about what i was expecting but it was loads of winners, that week, 17 jackpot winners. The numbers are ingrained on my skull 7 31 32 34 43 and 47. We won £454 frown
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Lotto Ticket unclaimed in Wirral - 24th Nov 2010 8:58pm
The best part though was i was brassic and had borrowed a fiver of my mum for fags. The lottery ticket was a lucky dip, purchased with the change as an afterthought! grin this was about '96 or '97.
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Lotto Ticket unclaimed in Wirral - 24th Nov 2010 9:01pm
Oh good was that? Well played.X
Posted By: kermit Re: Lotto Ticket unclaimed in Wirral - 25th Nov 2010 12:13am
makes me wanna do the lottery now, I neva win anything
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: Lotto Ticket unclaimed in Wirral - 25th Nov 2010 1:08am
Originally Posted by jabber
definately not me , never done the lotterys

How long has the lottery been going for now ?
1st tickets went on sale 14th nov 1994. The jackpots have gone down alot since then. Weds is usually 2.4 mil sat is 4.5 ish. Glad they stop printing dream number on tiks be gutted if it won a few quid and ya didnt pay extra quid.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Lotto Ticket unclaimed in Wirral - 25th Nov 2010 2:57am
All me ass this crap!
Carry on dreaming people, I'll work for my cash thanx smile
Posted By: jabber_Ish Re: Lotto Ticket unclaimed in Wirral - 25th Nov 2010 7:47am
so by not doing it since it started ive saved over £832 by not doing it
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Lotto Ticket unclaimed in Wirral - 25th Nov 2010 10:24am
PMSL, if you've worked for what have then great but an extra few k in the back pocket would never go amiss in my rdyo,syupm (that was a mis type for estimation)
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Lotto Ticket unclaimed in Wirral - 25th Nov 2010 10:41am
Originally Posted by BandyCoot
PMSL, if you've worked for what have then great but an extra few k in the back pocket would never go amiss in my rdyo,syupm (that was a mis type for estimation)

Yes your right but I'd rather not have hi hopes or live life on dreams wink
No I'll swerve it thanks, by the time you do win (if you win) you've probs spent that on tickets anyway ! raftl
Posted By: bert1 Re: Lotto Ticket unclaimed in Wirral - 25th Nov 2010 11:18am
I won the lotto when i met my wife.

Quick love come and see what I've wrote.
Posted By: polo_phil Re: Lotto Ticket unclaimed in Wirral - 25th Nov 2010 11:23am
Bert this isn't the joke section...
Posted By: bert1 Re: Lotto Ticket unclaimed in Wirral - 25th Nov 2010 1:21pm
Would i joke about something like that, the one thing i live and breathe for.

Quick love come and see what else I've wrote.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Lotto Ticket unclaimed in Wirral - 25th Nov 2010 1:59pm
Originally Posted by bert1
Would i joke about something like that, the one thing i live and breathe for.

Quick love come and see what else I've wrote.

* as bert leaves the room he leaves the pc screen on* laugh
Posted By: bert1 Re: Lotto Ticket unclaimed in Wirral - 25th Nov 2010 2:17pm
She was, but she couldn't find a way of doing it that didn't make me happy.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral