Forums
for a burglary on seaview rd! A number of i pods were stolen! Dont know who has a number of i pods tho. It was a confrontational burglary. ...!

Attached picture seaview-road-wallasey-confrontation-efit-270305712.jpg
The pic of the person you put up NOW has a number of i pods!!! doh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Man Wanted for burglary on Seaview Road, Wallasey - 22nd Nov 2010 10:20am
Link to were you got the news from.
Tosser
www.wirralnews.co.uk
Originally Posted by stephen1972

Am I being thick coz I can't see a link
Does he have freckles or do I need to clean my laptop screen?
Originally Posted by Snooze

raftl I actually wiped my screen when I looked at the picture raftl
Originally Posted by stephen1972

Are ye not too hot with computers stephen?
Originally Posted by Wench
Originally Posted by Snooze

raftl I actually wiped my screen when I looked at the picture raftl
so did i lol raftl
I was thinking the same I need to clean me screen lol
withthat
Looks the spit of Wayne Rooney
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Man Wanted for burglary on Seaview Road, Wallasey - 23rd Nov 2010 3:04pm
Can't trust the ginger people. I've always said that. Freaks!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Man Wanted for burglary on Seaview Road, Wallasey - 23rd Nov 2010 3:46pm
We got there in the end. whistle

Merseyside Police release an e-fit of a man wanted in connection with a confrontational burglary on Seaview Road, Wallasey

A WALLASEY home was burgled in broad daylight, leaving the 17-year-old occupant “very shaken”.

Merseyside Police is now appealing for help from the public to track down the man featured in this e-fit, who they wish to speak to in connection with the incident.

At just before 1pm on Monday October 18 the man entered the property on Seaview Road and took a number of iPods and a quantity of cash and left on foot.

Police are describing the offence as a “confrontational burglary”.

At the time of the theft, a 17-year-old girl was at home and she is said to be “unharmed but very shaken” by what happened.

The man is described as white, five foot seven inches tall, with a chubby build.

He had a pale complexion and very short hair.

In the wake of the incident, police have issued some guidelines to try and prevent a repeat.

Officers recommend ensuring all doors are locked, even when at home and especially if you are going upstairs.

If somebody does come to the door, look out of a window or through a spyhole to see if you can identify them.

Police say it is unusual for companies to send round more than one person, so be suspicious if several people are waiting for you to open.

Genuine callers will also usually make an appointment first, and will carry photographic identification.

And if you are unsure, or do have concerns, call the police on 999, or your neighbourhood police team on 0151 709 6010.

Anyone who recognises this man, or has any information about this incident, should contact Wirral CID on 777 2263 or Crimestoppers, anonymously on 0800 555111.

THE WIRRAL NEWS
Originally Posted by _jase_
Anyone who recognises this man, or has any information about this incident, should contact Wirral CID on 777 2263 or Crimestoppers, anonymously on 0800 555111.

werent too happy when i did and said it was wayne rooney ! oshocked
© Wirral-Wikiwirral