Forums
Just driven past a sign stating that these road works will last for 1 week. Depending whether you start from Penny Bridge or Four Bridges to works will start at 6.30pm (Four Bridges) or 7pm (Penny Bridge) and finish at 5am each day.

Anyone have any idea what these roadworks are actually for? I live on the Dock Road and had no idea these were even taking place.
They have just done a series of road works on the bridges maybe they are refering to the same works, they just moved the date?

I probably work oppsite were you live Hiekel_Essterol!
Not sure because the roadworks seem to be referring to the Wallasey Dock Road now, starting at the roundabout on the Wallasey end of the 4 bridges, and running right up to the Penny Bridge roundabout.

Oh well, no doubt I will find out tonight.

Nigel, PM me where you work.
Nigel 'works' on Corporation Road! laugh raftl (joke)
Originally Posted by Hiekel_Essterol
Not sure because the roadworks seem to be referring to the Wallasey Dock Road now, starting at the roundabout on the Wallasey end of the 4 bridges, and running right up to the Penny Bridge roundabout.

Oh well, no doubt I will find out tonight.

Nigel, PM me where you work.

I would do Hiekel_Essterol but your message box is over it's limit you will have to delete some messages!
My bad. Done now.
Oh great, i too work on the dock road, those new traffic lights have caused chaos with the traffic & now this no doubt will add to the traffic problem frown
Getting out of work is a nightmare in the rush hour!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral