Forums
Posted By: _Ste_ Police! Bottom of wright St Wallasey? - 4th Oct 2010 1:56pm
Blooming ek chief? confused

Large police presence at bottom of wright St anyone know what's going on?

5-6 police cars, 3 pulled out in front of me on my way back to work going down king St

Any news?
Posted By: polo_phil Re: Police! Bottom of wright St Wallasey? - 4th Oct 2010 2:06pm
The Eggy Ferry end?
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: Police! Bottom of wright St Wallasey? - 4th Oct 2010 2:12pm
Rubberneckers lol
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Police! Bottom of wright St Wallasey? - 4th Oct 2010 3:06pm
Yes eggy ferry rd end in middle
was doing a boiler change in tobin street when that happened was told it was a cannabis farm in the old dodds shop fitters yard in wright the police took 5 chineese away
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Police! Bottom of wright St Wallasey? - 4th Oct 2010 7:31pm
Cheers mark and welcome to wiki mate happy
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Police! Bottom of wright St Wallasey? - 4th Oct 2010 7:37pm
Welcome to Wiki Mark
hi all at wiki i all started when i patrol car pulled a lad up in tobin street and was asking if he was the owner of his car i went back in 2 start work then all hell broke loose 7 cars and dogs they chased a few lads up king street and broke into the old shop fitting office the locals said there had been strange things going on there for weeks but it looks like the police just stumbled onto somthing they were taking 2 cars back with the 5 prisoners when i went back 2 work
Posted By: willow28 Re: Police! Bottom of wright St Wallasey? - 12th Oct 2010 7:31pm
I live at wright st! i was hoovering the car at the time and remember a police man chasing three chinese down the road straight past me. Then about 6 - 7 police cars/vans pulled up raiding into that old boarded up building on the corner of the road. I walked down to have a nose, and they're seemed to be brand new cars in the garage (even though the building hadn't been occupied for a while) and they led a iranian looking man out in handcuffs. Haven't heard a thing about it since though!!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Police! Bottom of wright St Wallasey? - 12th Oct 2010 7:52pm
welcome willow smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral