Forums
Posted By: _Ste_ Police release CCTV of man wanted - 27th Aug 2010 9:34am
Police release CCTV of man wanted in connection with armed robbery at Wirral bookmakers

DETECTIVES have issued CCTV footage of a man wanted in connection with an armed robbery at a Wirral bookmakers.

At about 5.15pm on Thursday, August 5 a man, believed to have been armed with a knife, walked into Ladbrokes on Wallasey Road.

He forced his way behind the counter before threatening cashiers and taking a significant amount of cash.

On his way out of the shop the offender pushed an elderly male customer to the floor.

The offender ran off in the direction of St Albans Road. While no one was injured during the incident, those involved were left shaken.

The offender is described as being white, in his early twenties, about 6ft tall and of slim build, with shaved light brown hair. He was wearing a grey hooded top and jeans.

Enquiries are ongoing.

Police are appealing to anyone who may be able to help them with their inquiries to contact 0151 777 2263 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/8...with_armed_robbery_at_Wirral_bookmakers/

Attached picture Ladbrokes_CCTV_(a)_jpg_display.jpg
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: Police release CCTV of man wanted - 27th Aug 2010 10:51am
Good cctv shot.
Posted By: Wheels Re: Police release CCTV of man wanted - 27th Aug 2010 11:55am
Feckin scumbag. Needs a size 11 to the face that lad. IDE love to see him walking down the road... Oh the satisfaction of calling the plod and watching him be arrested.
Posted By: Capt_America Re: Police release CCTV of man wanted - 27th Aug 2010 2:03pm
Should get him with a mug shot like that. I hope he gets pushed to the floor when he's in prison.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Police release CCTV of man wanted - 27th Aug 2010 2:14pm
You should take pity on the poor idiot, not realising there was just a tiny chance of CCTV in a bookies shows the top of his spine leads nowhere. I think its intelligence discrimination. Car crusher sounds like a good fix - it will reduce the size of the void where his brain should be..
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: Police release CCTV of man wanted - 27th Aug 2010 4:42pm
Wonder if its him who tried robbin warren golf shop
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Police release CCTV of man wanted - 29th Aug 2010 9:15am
And my hanging basket!!!!
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: Police release CCTV of man wanted - 29th Aug 2010 11:20pm
They nick owt these days.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Police release CCTV of man wanted - 30th Aug 2010 12:56am
Originally Posted by stephen1972
They nick owt these days.

Including induction kits and batteries mad
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: Police release CCTV of man wanted - 30th Aug 2010 1:14am
From your car?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Police release CCTV of man wanted - 30th Aug 2010 4:00am
Originally Posted by stephen1972
From your car?

One of em, but don`t worry, thier days of theiving are numbered mad
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Police release CCTV of man wanted - 30th Aug 2010 8:10pm
Vigilanty?
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: Police release CCTV of man wanted - 30th Aug 2010 8:19pm
Charles bronson lol
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Police release CCTV of man wanted - 30th Aug 2010 11:24pm
In India hands are chopped off for such crimes smile
should do here also, maybe help defer from doing
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Police release CCTV of man wanted - 31st Aug 2010 8:05am
Has he been gripped yet? surley someone knows this lout?
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Police release CCTV of man wanted - 31st Aug 2010 8:54am
Yeah, thats a pretty good pic, im surprised he hasnt been ID'd yet think
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Police release CCTV of man wanted - 1st Sep 2010 6:05pm
I think it was him that I heard about on the radio.
I only caught that he lives in Seaton Road Wallasey
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Police release CCTV of man wanted - 3rd Sep 2010 11:39am
Man charged following robbery at bookmakers

A 21-YEAR-OLD has been charged following an armed robbery at a Wirral bookmakers.

Robert Stewart of Seaton Road, Wallasey, was arrested following a raid at Ladbrokes on Wallasey Road, Wallasey, on August 5.

A police spokesman said at the time customers and staff had been threatened and the robber made off with hundreds of pounds in cash.

THE ECHO
© Wirral-Wikiwirral