Forums
Posted By: _Ste_ Three Wirral men arrested for damage cars prenton - 13th Aug 2010 6:06pm
THREE Wirral men have been arrested on suspicion of causing criminal damage.

Police were called to Prenton Hall Road, Prenton at around 4am this morning following reports of people damaging vehicles with spray paint.

Three men, in their early twenties, were arrested and remain in police custody.

Neighbourhood Inspector Brian Griffiths, Upton Prenton and Greasby, said: "Graffiti and vandalism has a very negative impact on local communities making visitors feel unwelcome and residents angry about their environment being damaged.

"It is a crime that not only upsets a lot of people but also causes costly damage.

"These arrests of three men that clearly should known better send out a clear message that we will not tolerate this type of crime and anti-social behaviour in our communities.

"We will always take action against offenders and by working in partnership with the local community, we can tackle this pointless crime which has a detrimental impact on local lives and services.

"Finally, I would appeal to those responsible for this type of crime to think again. Be proud of your neighbourhood and let your community be proud of you."

Currently more than 20 vehicles and houses have been identified as having been damaged with red spray paint and reported to police. If you have suffered similar damage in the area and have not reported it contact Merseyside Police on 0151 709 6010 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

Globe

Fecking ...!

Nobheads like this will only bring down house prices . Police should have a zero tolerance to any Chavvy little scrote like these. What will come of this? Will they go to court at the tax payees expense and then made to sit in a class room for a day being told what they did was wrong.
Is that photo for real? raftl raftl raftl
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Three Wirral men arrested for damage cars prenton - 13th Aug 2010 7:29pm
Medical experiments for such dross. Although by the look of them, they won't survive for very long.
That photo isn't on the link????
Publish their address', buy some spray paint, and.......
i saw some of there handy work yesterday whilst taking my daughter to work. they had sprayed the number 13 in red spray across the bonnet of a car in prenton hall road
Again, is the pic real?

It does look like your stereo typical chav ... - it could have been take outside any row of shops on the Wirral! raftl
Originally Posted by Pinzgauer
Medical experiments for such dross. Although by the look of them, they won't survive for very long.

Pinz, they already look like they've been lobotomised...
Originally Posted by StuyMac
Again, is the pic real?

It does look like your stereo typical chav ... - it could have been take outside any row of shops on the Wirral! raftl

I doubt those kids are the ones that carried out the crime, a little bit of naughtiness on Ste's behalf i think, I apologise if I'm wrong,
Linking those kids in the picture to the crime i wonder what legal standing they have against this site, I know it doesn't say anywhere they done it but assumptions can be made.
Id say they where guilty of loitering grin
Originally Posted by bert1
Originally Posted by StuyMac
Again, is the pic real?

I doubt those kids are the ones that carried out the crime, a little bit of naughtiness on Ste's behalf i think, I apologise if I'm wrong,
Linking those kids in the picture to the crime i wonder what legal standing they have against this site, I know it doesn't say anywhere they done it but assumptions can be made.

Hmmm, yes, sorry about that, i should of made that clear, that was just an example photo off google image search.
People work hard for their belongings, this is terrible, also as wheels said it`s degrading the area and the value of peoples hard earned property.
This country should`nt be so `free` people like this should be tagged and not allowed out of a 1 mile zone from where they live (apart from a place of work or medical reasons).
It could work wink
You googled 'chav' and they turned up? raftl
Originally Posted by Snooze
You googled 'chav' and they turned up? raftl

Lol, yep wink
There was also a garage door by the car with 13 sprayed on it how thick can people be
my mates neighbour got 13'd on that road too, absolutely insane for anyone with any brains to do....
Quote from the Globe article.
"Neighbourhood Inspector Brian Griffiths, Upton Prenton and Greasby".
Sort of shows how thinly spread the forces of law & order are these days.
The 13 is their IQ raftl
Originally Posted by Softy_Southerner
The 13 is their IQ raftl

I agree, but whats the significance of 13d or am i showing my lack of IQ.

but whats the significance of 13

i think this happened on the 14th (early hours)
so they probably thought it was still friday the 13th, they were also writing `satan` also upside down crosses were drawn too. (liverpool echo says)
Cheers Ste, good job it wasn't Pancake Tuesday, that would have fooked them up.
Not sure if I would have removed the Picture had it have been up to me!
Cheers Ste, good job it wasn't Pancake Tuesday, that would have fooked them up.

raftl
Originally Posted by Softy_Southerner
The 13 is their IQ raftl

I agree, but whats the significance of 13d or am i showing my lack of IQ.

Bert1 - I think Sanchez means that they had they spray 13 done to them when he says they'd been 13'd but I could be completely wrong wink
13th letter of the alphabet is M standing for marijuana. They were stoners.
shud get the scrotes and strip them naked and spray them from head to foot ! let the whole community see whos doing it !

bring back the Stocks i say oshocked
Originally Posted by Capt_America
13th letter of the alphabet is M standing for marijuana. They were stoners.

Learn summat new every day - Cheers Capt A
Originally Posted by _Ste_

but whats the significance of 13

i think this happened on the 14th (early hours)
so they probably thought it was still friday the 13th, they were also writing `satan` also upside down crosses were drawn too. (liverpool echo says)

Looks like it was the early hours of Friday, so I think the Friday 13th makes sense. Trying to spook people out maybe.
_ste_, for someone with a picture representing A Clockwork Orange you're aren't half judgemental on the destructive mind and acts of young men, don't you think?
Originally Posted by Grace
_ste_, for someone with a picture representing A Clockwork Orange you're aren't half judgemental on the destructive mind and acts of young men, don't you think?

Lol, how did you know it was of a clockwork orange? think
Maybe you are one of the band members who did this eh? sherlock
laffin
Tell me, who is my avatar picture of?
Originally Posted by _Ste_

Lol, how did you know it was of a clockwork orange? think
Maybe you are one of the band members who did this eh? sherlock
laffin

withthat thumbsdown

And that shows that you don't really understand what a clockwork orange was about wink
© Wirral-Wikiwirral