Forums
Posted By: chris123 Police activity Gorsedale Road, Wallasey - 3rd Aug 2010 5:30pm
Loads of police when I came in from work tonight, 5 or six cars at different parts of the road some police outside, some making door to door enquiries, look like theyre looking for someone- anyone know whats going on?
Hope they are not digging in the garden of 125, my grandad used to live there! Seriously though, saw the Police helicopter over the dock area earlier and it was out over the docks/central Birkenhead yesterday.
it was over my house half hour ago in seacombe
The helicopter has been floating around Oxton just now, lowest I've seen it for a while. Wasn't following anything but seemed to be searching.
yeh that's what it seemed to be doing by mine, was just looking on Merseyside Polices website they used to have a log of what it was up to but can't find the link anymore
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Police activity Gorsedale Road, Wallasey - 3rd Aug 2010 10:21pm
Originally Posted by SilentReader
it was over my house half hour ago in seacombe
i not heard 'owt! Whereabouts are ya-im by the ferry. I must be slacking! wink raftl
I'm just over the road from the baths smile by the londis
Originally Posted by SilentReader
yeh that's what it seemed to be doing by mine, was just looking on Merseyside Polices website they used to have a log of what it was up to but can't find the link anymore
www.merseyside.police.uk/index.aspx?articleid=3791
Posted By: hansioned Re: Police activity Gorsedale Road, Wallasey - 5th Aug 2010 11:44am
I never noticed anything when i was leaving work, i work at the bottom of that road, and i have not heard anything...
© Wirral-Wikiwirral