Forums
Posted By: jenscho Bidston Hill Flasher - 16th Jun 2010 9:47pm
Has anyone heard anything about a flasher on Bidston Hill??!! I was there today with a friend and our children and the police horses were there and then we were approached by a policeman, telling us there had been several reports of a flasher and to basically be aware! I've not heard anything about this in local news etc so was just wondering if anyone had any knowledge of it?? Oh...we didn't see him (unfortunately!)
Posted By: sean Re: Bidston Hill Flasher - 16th Jun 2010 10:02pm
wasn't me, i was flashing somewhere else today
Posted By: Wench Re: Bidston Hill Flasher - 16th Jun 2010 10:19pm
I'd just point and laugh and say "is that it - I've seen bigger on a cocktail stick" raftl

Sad fooker no
Posted By: ScottVernon55 Re: Bidston Hill Flasher - 17th Jun 2010 4:52am
THAT SECOND COMMENT WAS EPIC
Posted By: Handbag Re: Bidston Hill Flasher - 17th Jun 2010 12:51pm
We all make jokes about 'Flashers' and all tell people we'd say 'this' and do 'that' but when something like that happens to you and you're somewhere secluded or there's nobody about it is a shocking and frightening thing to happen. I honestly think the perverts who so this need it CUTTING OFF!
Posted By: jenscho Re: Bidston Hill Flasher - 17th Jun 2010 8:59pm
I always said I would just laugh and point but when it happened to me and I was working in a shop, alone, and the pointing and laughing thing didn't work and he didn't go away I was quite scared! I was 7.5 months preggo at the time and the 'man' (barely!) piddled all over my shop then ran out laughing to his mate who had filmed it all on his mobile. It wasn't nice at all! Believe it or not I found out this guys name and gave it to the police but even with CCTV and a name they couldn't do anything! Oh, I phoned my district manager who laughed and said I had to clean it all up!
Posted By: DavidB Re: Bidston Hill Flasher - 17th Jun 2010 9:48pm
Saw some chav walking with his pants down in New Ferry, just for attention. I stopped the car in front of him and called the police.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Bidston Hill Flasher - 17th Jun 2010 9:50pm
Originally Posted by DavidB
Saw some chav walking with his pants down in New Ferry, just for attention. I stopped the car in front of him and called the police.
Did you park on his weiner?
Posted By: SUExx Re: Bidston Hill Flasher - 17th Jun 2010 10:12pm

i missed that
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: Bidston Hill Flasher - 17th Jun 2010 10:44pm
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
Did you park on his weiner?
laugh
Posted By: alfietuppa Re: Bidston Hill Flasher - 17th Jun 2010 10:57pm
Has any1 heard whats happend in biston Hill ?? theres alot of rumors going round sayin it was a rape.. its all cornerd off..
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: Bidston Hill Flasher - 17th Jun 2010 11:39pm
Originally Posted by alfietuppa
Has any1 heard whats happend in biston Hill ?? theres alot of rumors going round sayin it was a rape.. its all cornerd off..
where about? camera think

Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Bidston Hill Flasher - 17th Jun 2010 11:51pm
could this be melodramatics following news of the flasher? 'chinese whisper' type scenario!
i really hope that nobody has been attacked or violated in any way.
(not to say that being flashed at is not a violation)
Posted By: little_pob Re: Bidston Hill Flasher - 18th Jun 2010 7:40am
Originally Posted by TRANCENTRAL
where about? camera think
Vyner Road North. Near Hillside Road, but on the opposite side.

There was one of the smaller police vans there yesterday morning about 07:45, parked behind a taxi. They were still there around 09:30. This morning there was police tape along the road side in the same area.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Bidston Hill Flasher - 18th Jun 2010 5:02pm
Exhibitionism as a disorder was first described in a scientific journal in 1877 by a French physician and psychiatrist Charles Lasègue (1809–1883). Typically, the part(s) of the body exposed when referring to "flashing" are bare female breasts and/or buttocks. In theory, however, flashing and exhibitionism can also involve the genitalia or buttocks of either gender. A "male flasher" stands in stark comparison to this definition as the latter usually refers to a male indecently exposing his penis to an unwilling observer.

A research team asked a sample of 185 exhibitionists, “How would you have preferred a person to react if you were to expose your privates to him or her?” The most common response was “Would want to have sexual intercourse” (35.1%), followed by “No reaction necessary at all” (19.5%), “To show their privates also” (15.1%), “Admiration” (14.1%), and “Any reaction” (11.9%). Only very few exhibitionists chose “Anger and disgust” (3.8%) or “Fear” (0.5%).

In psychiatry, exhibitionism is only considered a paraphilia when the practice interferes with the quality of life or normal functioning capacity of the individual. According to Diagnostic and Statistical Manual, 4th Edition, exhibitionism is classified as 302.4, and many psychiatric definitions of exhibitionism broadly define it as "sexual gratification, above and beyond the sexual act itself, that is achieved by risky public sexual activity and/or bodily exposure." Beyond bodily exposure, it can also include "engaging in sex where one may possibly be seen in the act, or caught in the act."

Source
Posted By: ronnie Re: Bidston Hill Flasher - 19th Jun 2010 9:18am
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/live...-wirral-flasher-suspect-100252-26682878/
Posted By: mando Re: Bidston Hill Flasher - 4th Jul 2010 9:48pm
wasnt it a taxi driver who had been robbed and battered?? i livejust off bidston hill.. god reading all this is making me want to move now...
Posted By: Tatey Re: Bidston Hill Flasher - 5th Jul 2010 6:07am
Why are there no women flashers?
Posted By: Tatey Re: Bidston Hill Flasher - 5th Jul 2010 6:08am
Originally Posted by mando
wasnt it a taxi driver who had been robbed and battered?? i livejust off bidston hill.. god reading all this is making me want to move now...

Get a big dog, a 12 bore shotgun & a baseball bat.
Posted By: angelina Re: Bidston Hill Flasher - 5th Jul 2010 10:37am
Got the dog and the baseball bat, not getting the gun.....I might shoot someone!!!! lamethrower raftl
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Bidston Hill Flasher - 5th Jul 2010 11:24am
Originally Posted by Tatey
Why are there no women flashers?
There might be, I wouldn't report them though wink
Posted By: mando Re: Bidston Hill Flasher - 6th Jul 2010 6:09pm
ha ha
Posted By: shazza51 Re: Bidston Hill Flasher - 8th Jul 2010 10:27pm
Its all well and good the police doing something about someone flashing his bits to a school kid while he's running round the streets, but when the same thing happens behind closed doors and they get told about it they dont do a bloody thing about protecting the children of our community! Come on Merseyside police Child protection unit, pull ur fingers out of your arse and do the right thing!!!!! (Rant over)
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Bidston Hill Flasher - 8th Jul 2010 11:19pm
Do you know of a child protection issue?- phone social services.
Posted By: shazza51 Re: Bidston Hill Flasher - 9th Jul 2010 10:31am
they a load of bollocks aswell they still havent done anything either!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: shazza51 Re: Bidston Hill Flasher - 15th Jul 2010 1:19pm
FINALLY after 7 months of phone calls and persistance our hard work has finally paid off (in sorts!) The dirty beast who preys on young girls in Leasowe by where he lives, restraining them for kisses and exposing himself to minors in the comfort of his own home will be brought to justice as he now faces charges of 'playing' with a childs 'private area'! and is going to court! Heard he's actually facing a custodial sentence (Hooray!) and will be signing the sex offeneders register! Well thank you very much Wirral Child Protection Unit for your kind apology.(NOT!) Had it not been for certain people refusing to let this lie he'd still be doing god knows what to god knows who! Can't wait to find out what happens in court, wild horses won't keep me away! JUSTICE AND PROTECTION FOR OUR KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Bidston Hill Flasher - 15th Jul 2010 1:30pm
Well done shazza thumbsup
Posted By: angrymother Re: Bidston Hill Flasher - 15th Jul 2010 2:15pm
yes we may finally get justice, n our very own detective badge, comes 2 summat when u av 2 do the work 4 them!!!! so much 4 all the advertising on how they upping they game 2 protect our children then we have 2 remind them of they own policy!!! maybe 2 many doughnut breaks going on, glad that we may now av got rid of another pervin peado away from our kids, NO THANX 2 MERSEYSIDE POLICE who obviously underestimated the power of an angry mother (or 2)
Posted By: shazza51 Re: Bidston Hill Flasher - 15th Jul 2010 3:04pm
Yeah well said!! Think during the recent government shake up they should of had long hard look at the amount of police they are paying to do absolutely nothing! They are on about all the money they need to save well why not shut down the Bebington C.P.U. and give the job to people who actually do give a shit about protecing children and not just about when their next annual holiday is!
Without this determination this disgusting excuse for a man would still be free to prey on all the innocent kids on our street! (not to mention the ones he's already abused and who have not had the strength and support from the police to come forward!) At least we can sit back now in the knowledge that thanks to our constant nagging to the C.P.S. and other agencies (who should feel completely ashamed of their lack of action), finally our kids will be safe to play out during their 6wks break from school!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Bidston Hill Flasher - 15th Jul 2010 3:50pm
Well done shazza... clap
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Bidston Hill Flasher - 15th Jul 2010 4:46pm
Great news and well done.
Posted By: Capt_America Re: Bidston Hill Flasher - 15th Jul 2010 6:24pm
Welcome to the machine Angrymother. Shaza, the paper said yesterday Merseyside police will lose 800 jobs? Doughnut breaks or not that isn't good.

Posted By: shazza51 Re: Bidston Hill Flasher - 15th Jul 2010 7:08pm
well if they are losing 800 jobs they should start with the Child Protection Unit at Bebington for taking so f*****g long to take this evil man- sorry beast, off our streets and away from innocent kids! Too busy having 'annual leave' to do anything constructive! Well i for one am glad that justice will finally be served, not b4 time tho! Its ok kids u'll be safe now (well till they let him out of jail at least!) enjoy ur summer hol's x
© Wirral-Wikiwirral