Forums
Posted By: chris7777 Cat savaged by dog - 26th May 2010 2:24pm
Just read in the Wirral News about a cat savaged by a bull mastiff dog in New Ferry, it seems someone is going around with this dog and setting it onto cats and fox's, i felt sick when i read it,and i threw the paper straight in the bin!
How can people be so sick? think this person wants locking up as well as the dog!!
So someone will be missing their cat! glad mine does'nt go out of the garden!!
Posted By: chris7777 Re: Cat savaged by dog - 26th May 2010 4:28pm
no, he hasn't been caught---yet! the RSPCA say they WILL catch the owner, as you say summer,it's the owner to blame,in the paper it said some people have seen a man going around New Ferry with a white bull mastiff.

i just don't understand these people!what on earth do they get out of it?
Posted By: lansyp Re: Cat savaged by dog - 26th May 2010 4:47pm
sounds like the same one that killed my friends cat also new ferry they where out hunting early hours of the morning his friend managed to whack it with a baseball bat but the cat died from its injurys
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Cat savaged by dog - 26th May 2010 7:15pm
Stick them in the lion enclosure in the zoo and see how they like it - owner and dog!
Posted By: bert1 Re: Cat savaged by dog - 26th May 2010 7:30pm
Can't blame this one on the dog. that's what dogs do, chase cats and kills them if it gets the chance. The owner for encouraging it is a different matter, Prison for him i hope.
Posted By: chris7777 Re: Cat savaged by dog - 26th May 2010 8:40pm
if he's training the dog to do this, i dread to think what it will do to a child! that dog will run after and attack anything and everything that runs!! hope they catch him soon!
Posted By: starakita Re: Cat savaged by dog - 26th May 2010 9:14pm
this sick b*****d needs to be caught and his dog putting to sleep. i like dogs but if hes training it to kill you could never trust it. if i found him torturing my cat id take a baseball bat to him & chuck him in with the tigers at chester zoo. you cant blame the dog, its the d******d owner.
Posted By: oscarpops Re: Cat savaged by dog - 26th May 2010 9:43pm
im a cat lover dont mind dogs but theres some people got these dogs and you know that they just want them to look hard this d*****d wants locking up start with cats and foxes next its kids or anybod else he dont like
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: Cat savaged by dog - 26th May 2010 10:26pm
i belive my old cat was victim of a dog attack. as a few days later a neighbours cat was attacked too but survived.
Posted By: Handbag Re: Cat savaged by dog - 1st Jun 2010 3:59pm
Sadly here in Wallasey/Egremont cat owners all to often see and hear yobs setting their dogs on our cats. There is a really irresponsible attitude to dog ownership here where people let their dogs sh*t all over the pavements and in people's front gardens. Most of these dogs are not on a lead and are laughed at when they attack people's cats. In fact some of the 'Chav Brigade' actively set their animals onto the cats, god knows what goes on in their moronic brains! My next door neighbour had a couple of age 15+ lads come into her front garden and kick her cat ... Can't even call these people human beings can you.
Posted By: Tilly Re: Cat savaged by dog - 1st Jun 2010 10:58pm
Originally Posted by Handbag
Sadly here in Wallasey/Egremont cat owners all to often see and hear yobs setting their dogs on our cats. There is a really irresponsible attitude to dog ownership here where people let their dogs sh*t all over the pavements and in people's front gardens. Most of these dogs are not on a lead and are laughed at when they attack people's cats. In fact some of the 'Chav Brigade' actively set their animals onto the cats, god knows what goes on in their moronic brains! My next door neighbour had a couple of age 15+ lads come into her front garden and kick her cat ... Can't even call these people human beings can you.

nope your right there Handbag, makes yer wonder who the animals really are???
© Wirral-Wikiwirral