Forums
Posted By: ronnie Wirral man is stabbed. Asda, Woodchurch. - 15th Feb 2010 8:15pm
Just been told there has been a stabbing at the Asda, Woodchurch, anyone else heard anything?
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Wirral man is stabbed. Asda, Woodchurch. - 15th Feb 2010 8:26pm
There might well have been, there was loads of busies flying down that way on my way back from Birkenhead an hour or so ago.
Posted By: DavidB Re: Wirral man is stabbed. Asda, Woodchurch. - 15th Feb 2010 8:34pm
Drove past as it was happening, there were six police cars, some going in and three other's driving around the outskirts like blue arsed flies. Assumed it was a robbery.
Posted By: ronnie Re: Wirral man is stabbed. Asda, Woodchurch. - 15th Feb 2010 8:56pm
The only thing i've heard up to now is that someone was slashed in the neck and face at the top of the car park, before managing to get back inside the store.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Wirral man is stabbed. Asda, Woodchurch. - 15th Feb 2010 9:00pm
just left the store 30 mins ago. Saw the praramedic ambulance as I drove into the car park.

Staff say a man was stabbed on the estate and ran into the store.

Got there as the police where taping the place off.

hive of activity

Lots of shoppers looking shaken as though may have seen the injured.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Wirral man is stabbed. Asda, Woodchurch. - 15th Feb 2010 9:14pm
omg! Shocking!!
Posted By: ronnie Re: Wirral man is stabbed. Asda, Woodchurch. - 16th Feb 2010 1:47pm
http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/5...ral_man_is_stabbed_in__targeted_attack_/
Posted By: gracie Re: Wirral man is stabbed. Asda, Woodchurch. - 16th Feb 2010 1:55pm
I work at Asda and as luck would have it I finished work at 6pm, I heard about it today though, Lots of people were upset about it. Fight seems to have started on the Woodchurch.
Ive been told that he got stabbed in Landican Lane then made his way over to Asda. And he knows who done it.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Wirral man is stabbed. Asda, Woodchurch. - 16th Feb 2010 8:34pm
Any particular reason for my posts being deleted last night? admin? smile
Posted By: abcdefgh Re: Wirral man is stabbed. Asda, Woodchurch. - 16th Feb 2010 8:38pm
yeah, my post has been deleted aswell.....it wasnt much but why was it taken off?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Wirral man is stabbed. Asda, Woodchurch. - 16th Feb 2010 9:10pm
Forum rules smile
Posted By: abcdefgh Re: Wirral man is stabbed. Asda, Woodchurch. - 16th Feb 2010 9:43pm
ok. My comment was 'ooeerr'.... I wasnt agreeing nor disagreeing I was just ooeerring.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Wirral man is stabbed. Asda, Woodchurch. - 16th Feb 2010 9:46pm
Originally Posted by Sanchez
Any particular reason for my posts being deleted last night? admin? smile

Originally Posted by _Ste_
Forum rules smile

withthat

Unregistered users posting names before it hits the news and family may not know yet. and using abusive language. smile
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Wirral man is stabbed. Asda, Woodchurch. - 16th Feb 2010 9:47pm
Originally Posted by aegean
ok. My comment was 'ooeerr'.... I wasnt agreeing nor disagreeing I was just ooeerring.

I know but other peeps could of takin it as a wind up/trouble stir.

Things sometimes appear different on texts and forums although you don`t mean them too wink

Thats why the mods are here, to prevent that from happening smile
Posted By: abcdefgh Re: Wirral man is stabbed. Asda, Woodchurch. - 16th Feb 2010 9:48pm
Why was mine deleted? Im a registered user and didnt use any abusive language nor did I name any names, I live in Wallasey!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Wirral man is stabbed. Asda, Woodchurch. - 16th Feb 2010 9:52pm
smack

It happens to everyone lol, no picking on anyone,lol

laugh
Posted By: abcdefgh Re: Wirral man is stabbed. Asda, Woodchurch. - 16th Feb 2010 9:56pm
smile Fair enough Ste coffee
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Wirral man is stabbed. Asda, Woodchurch. - 16th Feb 2010 9:58pm
laffin

Lol laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Wirral man is stabbed. Asda, Woodchurch. - 16th Feb 2010 10:05pm
laugh

unfortunately your post was in the mixed of the other posts, and is easier to move them all than to split one by one. smile
nothink gets deleted on wiki. you will still have your post count for the month so dont worry. smile

anyway offtopic
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Wirral man is stabbed. Asda, Woodchurch. - 16th Feb 2010 10:22pm
I sort of understand the bit about respecting other peoples feelings and such but surly with it being an open forum we are allowed, if not un toughtful or offensive to others it should be allowed to be debated if on topic?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Wirral man is stabbed. Asda, Woodchurch. - 16th Feb 2010 10:29pm
Originally Posted by Sanchez
I sort of understand the bit about respecting other peoples feelings and such but surly with it being an open forum we are allowed, if not un toughtful or offensive to others it should be allowed to be debated if on topic?

innit lad, not my rules, i just know how it works. frown
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Wirral man is stabbed. Asda, Woodchurch. - 16th Feb 2010 10:32pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_

innit lad, not my rules, i just know how it works. frown

withthat
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Wirral man is stabbed. Asda, Woodchurch. - 16th Feb 2010 10:41pm
fairplay guys!
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Wirral man is stabbed. Asda, Woodchurch. - 17th Feb 2010 1:35pm
Thing is Sanchez - there were 'anonymous' users making allegations. Maybe if they'd had the bollocks to register and give themselves a name (and not used 'abusive' language), their posts might have stayed. Plus I think this forum is public, so could have been read by a relative/friend. Could have come as a shock to them, no matter how rotten the victim might actually be. think
Originally Posted by Snooze
Thing is Sanchez - there were 'anonymous' users making allegations. Maybe if they'd had the bollocks to register and give themselves a name (and not used 'abusive' language), their posts might have stayed. Plus I think this forum is public, so could have been read by a relative/friend. Could have come as a shock to them, no matter how rotten the victim might actually be. think

The thing is the anonymous option is there for people so it is going to be used.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Wirral man is stabbed. Asda, Woodchurch. - 17th Feb 2010 4:57pm
Originally Posted by WonderBoy

The thing is the anonymous option is there for people so it is going to be used.
be interesting to know thru I.P address if 'anonymous' is actually a member wink
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX

be interesting to know thru I.P address if 'anonymous' is actually a member wink

Great idea...
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Wirral man is stabbed. Asda, Woodchurch. - 17th Feb 2010 6:08pm
I just think its a bit cowardly Wonderboy. Its like they stumbled across the story on this site and thought they'd post some sh*te.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Wirral man is stabbed. Asda, Woodchurch. - 17th Feb 2010 6:12pm
Agreed snooze. I hate anonymous people - loosers imo. They should ban that feature.

And the delete button is there for the mods to use.
I've 'moaned' several times in the past when names have been put on here. If it's copied from media fair enough but I personally don't agree with unconfirmed details being posted on here.
Posted By: hoseman Re: Wirral man is stabbed. Asda, Woodchurch. - 17th Feb 2010 8:04pm
Sorry, but i agree with Sanchez...Ban all anon. users!
If they havnt the balls to put a name up and just stir up shite then fook em off!!! Simples... wink
Posted By: cezza Re: Wirral man is stabbed. Asda, Woodchurch. - 17th Feb 2010 10:36pm
Maybe the reason why someone would put comments up as anon was that they didnt want any reprisals off the person in question.......
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Wirral man is stabbed. Asda, Woodchurch. - 17th Feb 2010 11:26pm
Originally Posted by cezza
Maybe the reason why someone would put comments up as anon was that they didnt want any reprisals off the person in question.......
Wouldn't worry about that cezza, person in question probably can't read.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Wirral man is stabbed. Asda, Woodchurch. - 17th Feb 2010 11:41pm
*virtually offers Snooze a hi 5*
Posted By: scoops Re: Wirral man is stabbed. Asda, Woodchurch. - 18th Feb 2010 12:43am
There is one good point about anonymous posting <whispers> It's always possible that a lowlife scrote could let something slip that ties them to a crime and the IP could be passed to the polizia wink leading to a long stretch away wink <stops whispering>
© Wirral-Wikiwirral