Forums
Posted By: abcdefgh Building site where Hotel Vic used to be. - 12th Feb 2010 10:21pm
confused Dont know if this is true but Ive heard that the builders who were developing this site have gone bust....anyone know?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Building site where Hotel Vic used to be. - 12th Feb 2010 10:23pm
raftl that didn`t take long whistle

shouldn`t have knocked it down in t first place.
Posted By: abcdefgh Re: Building site where Hotel Vic used to be. - 12th Feb 2010 10:30pm
I agree
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Building site where Hotel Vic used to be. - 12th Feb 2010 10:32pm
It does look like the site has not progressed in weeks.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Building site where Hotel Vic used to be. - 12th Feb 2010 10:36pm
Anyone seen Warren point on warren drive?
Theyv`e done a good job on that place. The mansions were empty for about 15 years, they`ve refurbished one of them (sunset corner) and knocked the bungalow and other mansion (warren point) down.
Erected flats but done a swell job of it methinks smile
Posted By: abcdefgh Re: Building site where Hotel Vic used to be. - 12th Feb 2010 10:44pm
blush Theres not a bad clip of warren point on you tube, I was sad when they knocked that down. Ive just thought it was prob you guys on a ue! omg
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Building site where Hotel Vic used to be. - 13th Feb 2010 12:09am
Originally Posted by aegean
blush Theres not a bad clip of warren point on you tube, I was sad when they knocked that down. Ive just thought it was prob you guys on a ue! omg

lol probably the one from my old account (lost password) or could be one of mattlfc`s vids.... heres mine, excuse the music, lol laugh.

[youtube]jkLfx-QLNwc[/youtube]

heres matts...

[youtube]iAlHlFIn-LA[/youtube]

Posted By: abcdefgh Re: Building site where Hotel Vic used to be. - 13th Feb 2010 11:50am
Thanks for them Ste.
Posted By: Wheels Re: Building site where Hotel Vic used to be. - 13th Feb 2010 12:24pm
raftl @ ste's choice of music lol. I can't play it loud on my phone incase my workmates think I'm a cheesey quaver. smile
Originally Posted by Wheels
raftl @ ste's choice of music lol. I can't play it loud on my phone incase my workmates think I'm a cheesey quaver. smile
laugh raftl
Posted By: abcdefgh Re: Building site where Hotel Vic used to be. - 13th Feb 2010 8:22pm
Ste, the son of the original owner of Warren Point still lives very close by. I always see him around there, smile
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Building site where Hotel Vic used to be. - 13th Feb 2010 8:39pm
Originally Posted by Wheels

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Building site where Hotel Vic used to be. - 13th Feb 2010 8:46pm
Originally Posted by aegean
Ste, the son of the original owner of Warren Point still lives very close by. I always see him around there, smile

if i were him i would of been living in one, the second mansion had wonderfull views and the garden was massive.
Posted By: abcdefgh Re: Building site where Hotel Vic used to be. - 13th Feb 2010 9:17pm
ghost youd think so, but I reckon hes happy with what hes got.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral