Forums
Posted By: abcdefgh Whites Chippy Grove Road Wallasey - 10th Feb 2010 10:16pm
wink Shame about the Whites chippy, been there for years then all of sudden it changes hands and they start growing cannabis in vast quantities upstairs......crateloads of the stuff.....now the residents of Grove have no chippy and no cannabis!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Whites Chippy Grove Road Wallasey - 10th Feb 2010 10:33pm
Theres a decent one if you fancy a wee walk down Wallasey Village Road.

Thats chips by the way. No a dope dealer!
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Whites Chippy Grove Road Wallasey - 11th Feb 2010 12:03am
Well....if i knew they sold dope alongside the chips then maybe they still be open smile or maybe i'm just on me jollies+ talkin sh1te wink
Posted By: bobi1 Re: Whites Chippy Grove Road Wallasey - 11th Feb 2010 12:49am
Fish n sh!t shop, every town should have one.
Posted By: Tatey Re: Whites Chippy Grove Road Wallasey - 11th Feb 2010 6:58am
What nationaliy were the chip & dope dealers. Just out of interest in this PC world?
Posted By: bri445 Re: Whites Chippy Grove Road Wallasey - 11th Feb 2010 1:49pm
Easy on the vinegar, it's acid!
Posted By: kimpri Re: Whites Chippy Grove Road Wallasey - 11th Feb 2010 2:52pm
Originally Posted by aegean
wink Shame about the Whites chippy, been there for years then all of sudden it changes hands and they start growing cannabis in vast quantities upstairs......crateloads of the stuff.....now the residents of Grove have no chippy and no cannabis!

Are you talking about George, Before he went to grove rd owned a chippy on hoylake rd by the bidston pub,

Good mate/Good food. smile
Posted By: abcdefgh Re: Whites Chippy Grove Road Wallasey - 11th Feb 2010 10:01pm
sherlock There was a big police raid on the place, couldnt tell you the nationalities of them. This has been the third raid on Grove Road. The house next to the Wallaseyans was raided a while ago, full of plants and fancy growing equipment. Thought there was a funny smell when I went past!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Whites Chippy Grove Road Wallasey - 11th Feb 2010 10:17pm
Originally Posted by aegean
Thought there was a funny smell when I went past!

Someone might of had a dodgy duck.
Posted By: abcdefgh Re: Whites Chippy Grove Road Wallasey - 11th Feb 2010 11:49pm
blush ha did you say duck?
Posted By: Capt_America Re: Whites Chippy Grove Road Wallasey - 11th Feb 2010 11:52pm
The laugh is their chips were horrible. We went there about 6 months ago and the fish was lovely. Evry time wifey drove me past since I wound the window down and shouted "your chips are rubbish".
Posted By: abcdefgh Re: Whites Chippy Grove Road Wallasey - 12th Feb 2010 12:00am
laugh ha, so that was you was it?....the staff were possibly too high to notice state of chips....
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Whites Chippy Grove Road Wallasey - 12th Feb 2010 1:10pm
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
Well....if i knew they sold dope alongside the chips then maybe they still be open smile

withthat
© Wirral-Wikiwirral