Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Bridge family refused access to Wirral - 19th Jan 2010 11:56pm
THE mum of a family that was banned from Wirral has had her request to have the ASBO against her lifted thrown out of court.

Karen Bridge, now of Barnes Road, Widnes, Cheshire, made an application to have the Anti-Social Behaviour Order issued against her in March 2005 discharged.

Karen Bridge and her husband, John Bridge, and three sons, John, Alan and Luke, who at that time lived in Grosvenor Road, New Brighton, were issued with Anti-Social Behaviour Orders in 2005 placing restrictions on their behaviour and banning them from remaining in Wirral, forcing them to leave their home the day the orders were issued.

The ASBOs were obtained following a lengthy investigation by Wirral Anti-Social Behaviour Team, working in partnership with Merseyside Police, and were a response to a catalogue of anti-social and serious criminal behaviour involving members of the family.

In June 2009, Karen Bridge made an application to Wirral Magistrates' Court to have the Anti-Social Behaviour Order against her discharged saying that she wanted to visit her grandchild and other family members in the borough.

Wirral Anti-Social Behaviour Team strongly opposed the application and the matter was set for trial at Wirral Magistrates' Court on Monday, January 18.

Karen Bridge was given permission of the court to enter the Wirral on this date only for the purpose of attending this hearing.

But she failed to attend - although she was legally represented.

At the hearing, District Judge Abelson dismissed Karen Bridge's application to discharge the Anti-Social Behaviour Order.

He also reserved any future applications to be heard by himself.

Caroline Laing, manager of Wirral Anti-Social Behaviour Team, said: "An enormous amount of resources was dedicated to ensuring that robust action was taken against this family who made the lives of many residents thoroughly miserable and often unbearable.
We are very pleased that the court has rejected Karen Bridge's application and residents can breathe a sigh of relief.

THE GLOBE
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Bridge family refused access to Wirral - 20th Jan 2010 2:30pm
Im glad they got refused. I had a run in with these when they lived in seacombe. Nasty people.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Bridge family refused access to Wirral - 20th Jan 2010 2:51pm
They don't do themselves any favours by their appearance...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Bridge family refused access to Wirral - 20th Jan 2010 3:15pm
We don't riff raff living in New Brighton thank you.

(Hope I'm not thrown out then!!)
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Bridge family refused access to Wirral - 20th Jan 2010 3:20pm
PaulWirral spotted earlier today by his local brick wall.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Bridge family refused access to Wirral - 19th Apr 2010 6:24pm
This family rear their heads again, lets hope the sentence is a bit longer than the remaining life span of these anti-social delinquents.

CLICKY
Posted By: camaroz Re: Bridge family refused access to Wirral - 19th Apr 2010 7:03pm
Wow mate that made some reading
Posted By: DavidB Re: Bridge family refused access to Wirral - 19th Apr 2010 7:58pm
In 2005 in an interview in the ECHO John Bridge urged families to “give them a chance” after they were booted out of two Merseyside communities.

He said: “We have been living in a six-man tent in fields in Formby and Crosby and going to swimming baths to take a shower.”

raftl raftl raftl raftl raftl raftl raftl raftl

Put them in a big hole.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Bridge family refused access to Wirral - 19th Apr 2010 8:05pm
Can they not be painfully destroyed ??
Posted By: Sludge Re: Bridge family refused access to Wirral - 19th Apr 2010 8:09pm
I've always said ... breed ... , and yes Mr Bridge it's is 100% your fault you oxygen thief , it grips my sh@t to think they think there completely blameless . The sad thing is also they are not the only chav ... family causing misery to ordinary peoples lives .

Public Stoning looks fitting for this family .
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Bridge family refused access to Wirral - 19th Apr 2010 8:45pm
They have a 60 mile exclusion zone from the Wirral and yet they have livid in Formby, Crosby, Aigburth, Fazakerly, Warrington and Widnes. I guess the authorities are about as good at measuring as they are!!!
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Bridge family refused access to Wirral - 20th Apr 2010 1:06pm
I suppose some bridges could do with burning.
Posted By: flycaster Re: Bridge family refused access to Wirral - 22nd Apr 2010 4:58pm
Blimey. that lovely couple. Mr and Mrs. Bridge have put the creeps up me. I,m going to put their pictures on the mantle piece in order to keep my grandchildren away from the fire.I dread to think what their three little dead -eyed darlings look like. I,ll be having nightmares tonight, and I live 200 miles away.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Bridge family refused access to Wirral - 24th Apr 2010 7:26pm
Back in the day when I was working in the Kwik Save in New Brighton during my GCSE study leave I came across these wasters many a time.

I once rugby tackled the youngest (Luke?) in his way out of the store with a DVD player.

I always tried my best to get on the best side of them, allowing Karen to put an extra slice of ham in her bag and not charging her as I figured it was worth the fraction of a penny in loss to stop them going mental.

This endeared me to her and kept me out of the firing line for the majority of times, she even said she didnt blame me for rugby tackling her son.

Nasty pieces of work if they didnt like you.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral