Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Woman Jailed for Lying About Boyfriend attack - 28th Nov 2009 5:25pm

Pregnant woman jailed for lying about boyfriend attack

A PREGNANT woman who falsely alleged her boyfriend had attacked her because she believed he was cheating on her was jailed.

Lisa Norman, 24, twice rang police claiming her partner Kevin Hayes had assaulted her.

She even persuaded friend and lodger, mum-of-two Tracey McKeary, 38, to injure her neck and provide a false statement to back up her lies. But when Hayes, who was out on licence, was arrested and remanded in custody, the women admitted the truth. He was not released for six weeks.

Recorder David Turner QC told Norman, of Percy Road, Wallasey, he had no choice to jail her for six months, adding: “It gives me no pleasure at all to impose a sentence of imprisonment on a pregnant woman who will spend Christmas in prison.”

McKeary, of Felicity Grove, Moreton, was given a 12-month community order.

THE ECHO
Thats bad form that! She deserves xmas in prison, pregnant or not. And her mate should have been sent down too.
She sounds like a right headcase and the mate deffo should have gone down too!
Posted By: Wench Re: Woman Jailed for Lying About Boyfriend attack - 28th Nov 2009 9:37pm
It would have given me great pleasure to impose a custodial on her!!! It's people like that that make it harder for the real victims to be taken seriously!! I just feel sorry for the poor innocent child.

Makes my blood boil somad
What about the poor bloke, he`s the real victim!
It realy pisses me off when women (...!!) cry wolf, police NEVER beleive the bloke and he was in custody for 6wks!! The poor guy might have learned his lesson in jail, done the right thing and tried to go straight and this happens to him!
It realy gets me caus it happened to a mate of mine years ago. He met a girl i knew in a bar, ended up in bed together consentually and when her boyfriend found out she claimed that he raped her. I had to witness for him as i was in the same house in the next room!!
String her up by her toes, some roll model her child is gonna have!! somad
© Wirral-Wikiwirral