Forums
The Police helicopter was attacked at Woodvale on Friday evening. A car chase followed leading into Birkenhead Tunnel where the car was abandoned and switched. The tunnel was then closed for further investigations.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/live...ttacked-at-raf-woodvale-100252-24898625/

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/live...high-speed-police-chase-100252-24897374/
Posted By: Wheels Re: Police Helicopter attacked and Tunnel Closure - 11th Oct 2009 8:28pm
actually witnessed the chase in Liverpool. The Audi was rapid! It came speeding down the strand towards me and then did a left passed the police station entrance. The ford focus estate police cars stood no chance at keeping up against the Audi but I have never saw so many police cars in a chase before. Took the chopper time to fond the car ( it was doing circles overhead at the albert dock )
Sounds like a james bond film!!
They obviously planned to ground the chopper- what for tho? What dastardly deed was planned? Im intrigued.
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Police Helicopter attacked and Tunnel Closure - 11th Oct 2009 9:39pm
New Ronin Film fail.

These Directors have no regard for the law

LOL
Posted By: kezzbag Re: Police Helicopter attacked and Tunnel Closure - 11th Oct 2009 10:40pm
If they entered the tunnel to abandon it, and get in a different car, why on earth wasn`t the waiting car spotted by police/cctv? I don`t see how a vehicle can be left unattended without it being noticed and investigated incase of terrorism etc.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Police Helicopter attacked and Tunnel Closure - 11th Oct 2009 11:15pm
Would it have been in one of the little tunnel offshoots? Even so sure they got extensive cctv there!
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Police Helicopter attacked and Tunnel Closure - 11th Oct 2009 11:20pm
They will be out by now and probably recieving an award in a few months from the government for their services to promoting crime.
Posted By: DavidB Re: Police Helicopter attacked and Tunnel Closure - 12th Oct 2009 12:25am
These people have no respect for anything. The fact they're mature men is scary. I think it'd be best to just kill them, nobody would mind.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral