Forums
Posted By: Wheels Mersey tunnel played host to Harry potter - 8th Sep 2009 9:27pm
[youtube]tKaFiIBCj0U[/youtube]

A Mersey tunnel played host to magical adventure as sense from the eagerly awaited film version of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows were shot in the Queensway Tunnel, Liverpool. By Paul Heaps and Gail Thomson .

Link to youtube
interesting. i'll have to keep an eye out for the scene when it comes out.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Mersey tunnel played host to Harry potter - 8th Sep 2009 10:24pm
I wonder if they will charge them the over inflated ammount of £1.40 everytime they go in and out of it grin
Posted By: chriskay Re: Mersey tunnel played host to Harry potter - 9th Sep 2009 7:57am
Yeah, I can just see them stopping to pay the toll with the baddies close behind. nono
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Mersey tunnel played host to Harry potter - 9th Sep 2009 8:31am
pmsl, that would be rather funny.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Mersey tunnel played host to Harry potter - 9th Sep 2009 9:12am
Why no cast though??

Good find
Posted By: MerseyMan Re: Mersey tunnel played host to Harry potter - 9th Sep 2009 11:32am
Alright der harry potherb, lend us ya odds mate need to get the train to fazackeeeerley to go to da ossie.
Posted By: Wench Re: Mersey tunnel played host to Harry potter - 10th Sep 2009 8:16pm
I went past this on my way back to my Bro's - wondered what was going on think Now I know laugh
Posted By: DavidB Re: Mersey tunnel played host to Harry potter - 20th Oct 2009 3:10pm
I think it's grotty, dirty, filthy, rancid, damp, unkept, potholed, unrepaired, yellow appearance would suit the film down to a tee!
They had a massive machine that used to roll through and clean it you know!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral