Forums
Posted By: _Ste_ Body of woman found in Birkenhead dock - 10th Aug 2009 7:24pm
Body of woman found in Birkenhead dock
6:54pm Monday 10th August 2009

POLICE are investigating the circumstances of the death of a woman whose body was discovered in East Float Dock, Birkenhead this afternoon.

Officers discovered the body in the dock at around 4.20pm.

The body has now been recovered from the water.

An investigation is currently underway to establish the identity of the woman and how the body came to be in the dock.

Wallasey globe
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: Body of woman found in Birkenhead dock - 10th Aug 2009 7:51pm
speaking about that i seen two police vans and a load of bobbys with sticks there around that time, i thought it was a training excersize as they wernt in police uniform.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Body of woman found in Birkenhead dock - 10th Aug 2009 8:19pm
i was wondering what was going on when i went passed.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Body of woman found in Birkenhead dock - 10th Aug 2009 8:34pm
Wonder whats happened?
Posted By: SilentReader Re: Body of woman found in Birkenhead dock - 10th Aug 2009 9:03pm
makes you think this and the Missing 66 year old Elizabeth Cater are related, I could be wrong, hope not and she is safe
There are several local people missing right now and IMVHO it is not wise to speculate at this stage.
Posted By: SilentReader Re: Body of woman found in Birkenhead dock - 10th Aug 2009 9:19pm
your very right Softy, I shouldn't of speculated at all, who ever it could be and for what ever reason they became to be there, I do hope they R.I.P, and my thoughts go out to there family.
Cheers Chris and welcome wink
Posted By: Wench Re: Body of woman found in Birkenhead dock - 11th Aug 2009 9:08am
I went past yesterday and saw them. I said I wondered if it was a body in the dock. Wish I'd have been wrong frown

RIP.
Posted By: polo_phil Re: Body of woman found in Birkenhead dock - 11th Aug 2009 9:15am
Globe
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Body of woman found in Birkenhead dock - 11th Aug 2009 9:18am
RIP frown
RIP
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Body of woman found in Birkenhead dock - 11th Aug 2009 9:32am
That's tragic, poor woman frown
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Body of woman found in Birkenhead dock - 11th Aug 2009 6:26pm
very said RIP
Posted By: UrbanEx2U Re: Body of woman found in Birkenhead dock - 11th Aug 2009 7:14pm
RIP i was driving past when all the police was there
Posted By: kezzbag Re: Body of woman found in Birkenhead dock - 12th Aug 2009 12:22am
Omg, this is so sad. I was up Biddy Hill a little while ago and police where there looking for an elderly lady then. I know it`s not Wallasey but I never did hear if they found her. RIP.
Posted By: polo_phil Re: Body of woman found in Birkenhead dock - 12th Aug 2009 8:46am
Originally Posted by polo_phil
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Body of woman found in Birkenhead dock - 12th Aug 2009 8:50am
Terrible disease is Alzheimers, I hope that there is no question of foul play and that this is what she wanted. So hard on the family, but sometimes you have to think of yourself.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral