Forums
Posted By: neo2001 fire in new ferry - 20th Jul 2009 8:21pm
we went down the new chester road today {past sefton road in new ferry today, by the doctors and bargin booze and that,} to see two fire engines and one of the flats on top of bargin booze was on fire and smoking,
was just wondering if anyone knows if anyone still lives in the flats, i hope not cause it looked quite bad.

it's not that i'm nosey or anything
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: fire in new ferry - 20th Jul 2009 8:24pm
Smoke filled the bypass, it was quite bad
Posted By: hoseman Re: fire in new ferry - 20th Jul 2009 9:07pm
Fully burntout house just next to bypass, saw it tonight just as they were damping down, roof gone etc.!!
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: fire in new ferry - 20th Jul 2009 9:54pm
the shop next door the old kids clothes shop is owned by a bunch off pissheads (a few years back) so maybe connected?
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: fire in new ferry - 20th Jul 2009 11:50pm
There was a fire at about 4:30 pm today at the Childrens Clothes shop opposite Callows on the New Chester Road at New Ferry.

The shop has had to be demolished and the next door roof has also been damaged. Old Chester Road has been closed until late in the evening for safety reasons.

Attached picture NewFerry-Fire-IMG_2005-s.jpg
Attached picture NewFerry-Fire-IMG_2014-s.jpg
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: fire in new ferry - 21st Jul 2009 1:26pm
was anybody injured? as that was the house a old pair of alcoholics used to live also ive seen a few drug takers going there! i know this as i bought a car a few years back from them.
Posted By: madhat Re: fire in new ferry - 21st Jul 2009 3:28pm
think the woman who live there is called sandra
Posted By: DavidB Re: fire in new ferry - 21st Jul 2009 6:34pm
Drove past this today, it's just a big pile of charred beams and bricks. Didn't look too out of place though, that whole area is a dump.
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: fire in new ferry - 21st Jul 2009 6:56pm
yeah her name was sandra! cant remember the fellas name but he was a rather large guy with a beard
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: fire in new ferry - 21st Jul 2009 6:57pm
Originally Posted by Station
Drove past this today, it's just a big pile of charred beams and bricks. Didn't look too out of place though, that whole area is a dump.

haha amen to that! tease
© Wirral-Wikiwirral